Hacking resetting a wii back to offical 4.2 ... how?

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive modded 2 wii's this week following the 4.2 sticky guide ....one is perfect, but the other wont play sports resort (plays other games) and locks up when i try to launch games from inside cfg usb launcher ....both these thing work fine on the first, so i want to redo the second in case i did something wrong

how do i reset the wii back to offical 4.2 so i start afresh? ... will this remove ALL the files i put in when i first modded it?

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
this post solves both problems not just the sports resort problem ... also i thought of this drastic step straight after posting the first, the first still had no replys when i checked before posting this .... and the first post still hasnt solved the problem

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, dont want to annoy people ... but both posts were different questions, one relating to the game and one relating to restarting the system ... obviously, i wouldnt have double posted if had decided to go down the drastic route first ..... SORRY AGAIN

ephumuris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
You need patience. Don't expect a reply right away. If 1 day passes and you dont get a reply then bump the thread, dont make another one within 15 f*$&%^g minutes of the first thread even if it's a new issue. It's inconsiderate and rude to do that.

Get over it you prick it's a totally different question. Jahezus christ.

ephumuris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
ephumuris said:
Get over it you prick it's a totally different question. Jahezus christ.
I certainly dont need to hear this from a noob. Reported.

A noob? What do you class as a noob? I joined before you. I guess you're going on post count. I guess you always post this sort of nonsense. I think you just can't admit that you are in fact wrong for having a go at this kid when all he did was ask a question.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
ephumuris said:
A noob? What do you class as a noob? I joined before you. I guess you're going on post count. I guess you always post this sort of nonsense. I think you just can't admit that you are in fact wrong for having a go at this kid when all he did was ask a question.
Dude you've already added a absolutely pointless post, don't muck up this thread for a pissing contest. I don't see how I was wrong, and I was not rude. You're just trollin.

If you want to further act like this, then do it in PM's.

P.S. What I consider a noob is when I look under a person screen name and I see a line that says "Group: Newcomers", that kinda says it for itself.
wink.gif
"Im not taking that from a noob" is geneally consideed offensive.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
DeadlyFoez said:
ephumuris said:
Dude you've already added a absolutely pointless post, don't muck up this thread for a pissing contest. I don't see how I was wrong, and I was not rude. You're just trollin.

If you want to further act like this, then do it in PM's.

P.S. What I consider a noob is when I look under a person screen name and I see a line that says "Group: Newcomers", that kinda says it for itself.
wink.gif

noob for me is, when you ask "dumb questions".

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harmor said:
nitrostemp said:
im pretty sure es using the version of neogamma that didnt work with wiisports res
You should post that in the other thread.

That doesn't explain why config usb loader locks up on him. The wrong version of neogamma can't cause that, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill