FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
this is just how it is, with the original it is the same but that background is black so you don't notice it. maybe they will find a way in the future to make the custom health screens widescreen... but you can already with crazy intro, although that is not really a health screen...

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bout this one for 4.0U plz?

wiitard.png

Or better yet,...this one plz!??

wiitard2.png

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
biggzsizzle said:
How bout this one for 4.0U plz?

wiitard.png

Or better yet,...this one plz!??

wiitard2.png

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

for some reason i can't open the english US tlp :s so i think i cannot do this unless somebody can tell me how to...

Posts merged

QUOTE(ganons @ Jun 4 2009, 01:53 PM) Can you do this white health screen please from this video [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73azC6nDSU...feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73azC6nDSU...feature=related[/url]

I got a PAL console and widescreen TV

i could if i had a screenshot/picture of that and if i know if you are on 3.2e or 4.0e

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
supersonic88 said:
---------------------------
im surprised no one asked for this...

1231757811474.png

with a black background would be awesome
pal or ntsc?

sorry for replying so late, NTSC-U would kick ass...also, i fail at quoting...

I wanted that too, so here. (Yeah its NTSC-U!)
anybody else who wants it can use it too!

gbasp.gif

btw, here is the pic I used:
lolfaceblackbg.jpg

HOORAY FOR LOLFACE!!

hehe revived a two month old thread. But its a GREAT thread!

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks going for a tut for installation, dimensions, naming and all that.

Thanks Unfortune, haven't tried but I'm hoping healthmii works in vista
smile.gif

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
ChokeD said:

smile.gif

works in vista? sure you're doing everything right? I already did all teh healthii stuff.. now all ya hafta do is install it! heres a mini tut:

Create a Healthii folder in the root of your SD card, copy the .health file in there.

Run the Healthii Installer, choose your .health by pressing A and let it install.

After its all done, reboot the Wii and watch the new screen!

==============
In case you want one,
Here is a Healthii Installer channel :
http://www.mediafire.com/?wjznydvozg2

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
ChokeD said:

smile.gif

works in vista? sure you're doing everything right? I already did all teh healthii stuff.. now all ya hafta do is install it! heres a mini tut:

Create a Healthii folder in the root of your SD card, copy the .health file in there.

Run the Healthii Installer, choose your .health by pressing A and let it install.

After its all done, reboot the Wii and watch the new screen!

==============
In case you want one,
Here is a Healthii Installer channel :
http://www.mediafire.com/?wjznydvozg2
Yeah, Vista, to make the others for myself that I wanted ?? It didn't work for me in vista I had to install healthii on my xpsp3 desktop, worked like a charm, thanks for all your help and now I made my other health screens I wanted so I don't have to ask for those or inconvenience anyone. I already got the healthscreen installed and everything so all was successful. Thanks a blue billion Unfortune. Now that I got this know how knocked out, I'm going to try to set up Devkitpro so I can test compiling dols and elfs and other goodies.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!