Requesting help from someone who is able to fund/purchase from Nintendo Argentina eshop

Jefferson1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi! I need help purchasing games from the Argentinian eshop. I'm willing to pay 10-25% of the game/fund amount as commission. Please drop me a text if you're interested!! I tried all my credit cards and virtual cards, like Revolut and Wise. Let me know if you have an Argentinian card or a bank card that is accepted on Argentinian eshop!

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
https://pt-americas-support.nintend...to-the-nintendo-switch-eshop-in-latin-america

Just some information for you, you need Argentina credit card, not sure if privacy brand card would work or not. Argentina doesn't take eshop card or PayPal.
This is wrong. Argentina eShop accepts international credit cards. I’m from Brazil, have Brazilian international credit cards and purchase from Argentina eShop all the time. The only thing is that the purchase must be done directly from the Nintendo Switch, you’ll get an error code if you try to buy anything using a web browser. What i do is check games and offers on Deku Deals and then i just access the Argentina eShop from my Switch and buy what i want.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is wrong. Argentina eShop accepts international credit cards. I’m from Brazil, have Brazilian international credit cards and purchase from Argentina eShop all the time. The only thing is that the purchase must be done directly from the Nintendo Switch, you’ll get an error code if you try to buy anything using a web browser. What i do is check games and offers on Deku Deals and then i just access the Argentina eShop from my Switch and buy what i want.

It is because you have an international credit card of course that would work, if you try an non international credit card in a different region like Japan then it won't work. In the OP case it doesn't work for him/her since he/she is in Singapore, he has Asia region credit cards that are not international credit card, If I try US credit cards that are not international then it won't work for Argentina or other region eshop. Obviously it is best to use Eshop card if it available due to no exchange rate.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is because you have an international credit card of course that would work, if you try an non international credit card in a different region like Japan then it won't work. In the OP case it doesn't work for him/her since he/she is in Singapore, he has Asia region credit cards that are not international credit card, If I try US credit cards that are not international then it won't work for Argentina or other region eshop. Obviously it is best to use Eshop card if it available due to no exchange rate.
I know all that, but in the OP post it doesn’t have the info about him being in Singapore and not having an international CC. Also, in your post you said “you need Argentina credit card”, that’s still wrong. You should update it with a “or an international credit card”.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know all that, but in the OP post it doesn’t have the info about him being in Singapore and not having an international CC. Also, in your post you said “you need Argentina credit card”, that’s still wrong. You should update it with a “or an international credit card”.

If you look at his profile it says he is based in Singapore, based on what he wrote in the opening post, it is obviously he doesn't have an international credit card, or virtual card that actually work for him to buy from other region. Outside of international credit card then it is obviously he need a same region credit card as the eshop he is buying from. My North American credit cards won't work for South America region eshops.

standhk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youe can use a card of Mercadopago, Nu or Rappy, may be can open account with one of these apps. Those cards can be used in the eshop of Argentina and even get better prices without paying taxes

ARINE

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is it ok if you help me in terms of purchasing the game? We can deal on something! you can contact me via Instagram too @ kareenaaswift

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_