Gaming [Request] Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition Save File

Inspired3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im specifically looking for a Mario Bros edition save file with the Score Attack Fixed Challenges 1-5 mario characters unlocked.
I have already seen the save editor and action replay codes. Those help alot don't get me wrong but the Fixed challenges are seperate to any progression you can do. The Fixed Challenges are simply a skill ceiling, which i suck at...
So i would really appreciate a save with Metal,Gold,Double,Rock,Boomerang marios.
Note: the fixed challenges can be accessed and completed at the start of the game, so it can be a any% completed file.

SMBroos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im specifically looking for a Mario Bros edition save file with the Score Attack Fixed Challenges 1-5 mario characters unlocked.
I have already seen the save editor and action replay codes. Those help alot don't get me wrong but the Fixed challenges are seperate to any progression you can do. The Fixed Challenges are simply a skill ceiling, which i suck at...
So i would really appreciate a save with Metal,Gold,Double,Rock,Boomerang marios.
Note: the fixed challenges can be accessed and completed at the start of the game, so it can be a any% completed file.
You and me both brother, you and me both... I have managed to get s on every single one of these, but... To get boomerang Mario you need s+... Witch needs a boatload of luck and so much skill to get the orbs... I am grinding for it, but for know i don't have it

SMBroos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You and me both brother, you and me both... I have managed to get s on every single one of these, but... To get boomerang Mario you need s+... Witch needs a boatload of luck and so much skill to get the orbs... I am grinding for it, but for know i don't have it
I DID IT!!! I GOT THE 5 MARIOS!!! idk how to upload the save file, but... i got them
100% legit, aprox. 5 years of grinding... and now i gotta go for the luigi´s... gotta love 100% completion, am I right?
Post automatically merged:

there is the file, you can get it to your 3ds by using jsv... something, a app to inject/extract save files, or just put it in your computer if you are using citra, it should be under the "extra data" section (for some reason)
its i belive in world 5, since i restarted from scratch a couple years ago, all 5 fixed score attack marios unlocked

Attachments

• PuzDraZ.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 31

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E