The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So there's got to be at least someone here who since last night grabbed a copy of the Japanese version of Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World given it's multi language. Where? Was it from that ISO site? Don't worry let's not discuss the details. Point being, for any hacker out there that picked this up, I was wondering if Cheats were coming soon?

Me personally I by no means need any cheats for this game given it's already p*** easy with mellow mode. But there are a few things a player code benefit from cheats for such as unlocking all the movies in the Yoshi Theater which I'm guessing takes a full day to unlock the next one. Other than that I can't see anything else being of use to me, but most likely someone will make use of other codes.

So long story short, will we see cheats for this in the near future to hold us over till it releases everywhere else?

EDIT: Feel free to ignore this you can just unlock the movies by advancing your system time.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Reactions: Garblant
Trophies
Country
Canada
The game has been out just past 24 hours and you want cheats for it?
Maybe don't be a source puss and beat the game normally.
I swear there is something wrong with you if you think this game is too hard.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You are indeed mistaken. I don't need cheat codes to beat this game no no no. The only thing at the time I was requesting cheat for is to unlock all the movies in Yoshi Theater which unlocks in real time which I was going add into my saves. This game is already easy as could be.

Also by this point in time I've already 100% the game in two different versions for my saves so yeah.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Trophies
Country
Canada
You are indeed mistaken. I don't need cheat codes to beat this game no no no. The only thing at the time I was requesting cheat for is to unlock all the movies in Yoshi Theater which unlocks in real time which I was going add into my saves. This game is already easy as could be.
If nit unlocks in real time, how come you have mentioned you can just changed the systems time?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is an old post from back when the Japanese version was new. And yes. You can indeed do that. Is it any less annoying and mind numbingly repetitive? No not really. Not many people would want to deal with that so that's why I requested a cheat be made for that specifically. However the person who's been helping me by the name of Slattz says that it's actually easy to do it through save editing as apposed to making a cheat plugin so I just ended up sending my 100% amiibo save his way before making it public for people who want it.

But trust me, I'm on your side. This game is TOO easy to constitute using actual cheat codes.

Trophies
Country
Canada
This is an old post from back when the Japanese version was new. And yes. You can indeed do that. Is it any less annoying and mind numbingly repetitive? No not really. Not many people would want to deal with that so that's why I requested a cheat be made for that specifically. However the person who's been helping me by the name of Slattz says that it's actually easy to do it through save editing as apposed to making a cheat plugin so I just ended up sending my 100% amiibo save his way before making it public for people who want it.

But trust me, I'm on your side. This game is TOO easy to constitute using actual cheat codes.
Ah. I haven't looked on the date.
My bad.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...