[Request] Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World NTR Cheats

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Master Dimentio, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    So there's got to be at least someone here who since last night grabbed a copy of the Japanese version of Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World given it's multi language. Where? Was it from that ISO site? Don't worry let's not discuss the details. Point being, for any hacker out there that picked this up, I was wondering if Cheats were coming soon?

Me personally I by no means need any cheats for this game given it's already p*** easy with mellow mode. But there are a few things a player code benefit from cheats for such as unlocking all the movies in the Yoshi Theater which I'm guessing takes a full day to unlock the next one. Other than that I can't see anything else being of use to me, but most likely someone will make use of other codes.

So long story short, will we see cheats for this in the near future to hold us over till it releases everywhere else?

EDIT: Feel free to ignore this you can just unlock the movies by advancing your system time.

Last edited by Master Dimentio, Jan 19, 2017
    Garblant likes this.
  2. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    The game has been out just past 24 hours and you want cheats for it?
    Maybe don't be a source puss and beat the game normally.
    I swear there is something wrong with you if you think this game is too hard.

3. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    You are indeed mistaken. I don't need cheat codes to beat this game no no no. The only thing at the time I was requesting cheat for is to unlock all the movies in Yoshi Theater which unlocks in real time which I was going add into my saves. This game is already easy as could be.

Also by this point in time I've already 100% the game in two different versions for my saves so yeah.

Last edited by Master Dimentio, Feb 5, 2017
  4. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    If nit unlocks in real time, how come you have mentioned you can just changed the systems time?

5. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    This is an old post from back when the Japanese version was new. And yes. You can indeed do that. Is it any less annoying and mind numbingly repetitive? No not really. Not many people would want to deal with that so that's why I requested a cheat be made for that specifically. However the person who's been helping me by the name of Slattz says that it's actually easy to do it through save editing as apposed to making a cheat plugin so I just ended up sending my 100% amiibo save his way before making it public for people who want it.

But trust me, I'm on your side. This game is TOO easy to constitute using actual cheat codes.

6. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Ah. I haven't looked on the date.
    My bad.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

7. omega59

omega59 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 14, 2007
    Canada
    Hello, Any codes for USA version? NTR-CFW? GateWay?

8. GentlemanGamer
    This message by GentlemanGamer has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Oct 9, 2017.
    Oct 9, 2017
  9. GentlemanGamer
    This message by GentlemanGamer has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Oct 10, 2017, Reason: Necro.
    Oct 9, 2017
  10. lone_wolf323
    This message by lone_wolf323 has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Oct 10, 2017, Reason: Necro.
    Oct 10, 2017
  11. GentlemanGamer
    This message by GentlemanGamer has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Oct 10, 2017, Reason: Necro.
    Oct 10, 2017
  12. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    Djibouti
    Hiatus Hell
    Don't bump old posts unless you have something important or useful to add. Thanks.

13. dotarice

dotarice GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2015
    Bahrain