ROM Hack {Request} mh4u ram editor

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That doesn't stop you from running a modified version of RegionThree that injects a code handler.
Care to elaborate?

There's a huge difference between using the browser to boot a game, and attempting to interrupt the game to view and modify RAM on-the-fly via the browser.

The former is used before the game calls the extra system resources, the latter after.

Which modified regionthree are you talking about? It's my understanding that you can't boot Majora's Mask (and I assume MH4U) using regionthree.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Care to elaborate?

There's a huge difference between using the browser to boot a game, and attempting to interrupt the game to view and modify RAM on-the-fly via the browser.

The former is used before the game calls the extra system resources, the latter after.

Which modified regionthree are you talking about? It's my understanding that you can't boot Majora's Mask (and I assume MH4U) using regionthree.
MM3D will boot via RegionThree, you just can't run it across regions because the game looks for language files from its region.

This "modified RegionThree" does not yet exist, but it very possible to create. What it would do is write a code handler to some free RAM, then inject code into the game's main executable during launch to call that code handler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.