Homebrew [Request] Hombrew Browser Nag remover

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
But you'd still need some other way of running homebrew to use it, and if you have that doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose?
What if browser extdata could be modified in some way to prevent the nag and let those users browse freely? If other way of running homebrew is used, you could potentially un-block those systems.
It's a shame anything of those could be actually done, but I think it's a valid point.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a powersaves and oot3d.On old 3ds that's your only chance. Or know someone already homebrewed with oot3d, that works too.

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm waiting for this, too, just to un-brick my browser. I'm on N3DS, so i can still use browserhax, the point is i can't use it for anything else.

I wanna browse again, that's why i want a Nag remover.

Reactions: OMGitsBlank

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wouldn't it help if we could somehow remove what's making the nag in the first place perma? Like an installer (eg. Themehax or OOTHax) but one that changes/deletes whatever is causing the nag. Although I guess then if we had such a thing we wouldn't have a problem with exploits being patched.

At the very least if you do that, then you've got a backup in case something goes wrong again.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-