Hacking [Request] for a video of flashcard running DS games on 3DS

RandomPSPJoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey dear gbatemp.

I wanna ask if anyone of you can make a video of a flashcard running some DS games on 3DS. All the video on youtube, showing flashcards always end before they show the game.

Example here is a video of a legit Spirit tracks running on 3DS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ZeYk8yCAg

Does the flashcard executed games run like that?

Does the 3DS treat executed roms like real games? Like for example if Nintendo optimize the way 3DS plays DS games, will it also work on DS games ran on flashcards?

Does the circlepad work?

Does the start+select combination and native DS resolution also work on flashcards?

Sorry if I got a lot "useless" question, but I really wanna do some research before I take the plunge and buy a 3DS :I

(kinda related to my other post I made yesterday: http://gbatemp.net/t298219-are-ds-games-ex...low-and-choppy)

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes it runs games like that, circle pad works, native resolution works, yes Nintendo optimised everything example games, this includes flashcards because they run on a special DS mode.

Lets hope this helps! Also only yes on all your questions on fact. XD

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RandomPSPJoe said:
You know what. Screw the video. If what you say is true, then I think its time to take the plunge.

It's true my friend I could test it but I don't want to risk anything. I have a Supercard but yeah you know

If cirle pad works in 1 game it works in all.
happy.gif

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Super Mario 64 with my SCDS2 and the circle pad controls Mario. I think the 3DS remaps this function on most DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto