Homebrew {Request} Can someone look into the FLOG Emulator? [Updated]

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It's too perfect that OP would suggest this happened when nothing about Golf on the Switch was known.. But now with it known that it IS on the system it's just such a weird situation...OP could be a troll (he did sign up just for this right?) and he hit the absolute troll-jackpot and his potential shitpost turned out to be plausible..

Inb4 OP is actually one of the hackers and found about all this earlier and posted it and waited for others to find it too..
inb4 this is a giant troll and everyone is just desperate for something "hack" related on the switch, so everyone wants this to be true.
but i dont know nothing can be certain :moogle:

edit: this can also be a rare occurence and be inside some dev tool not meant for users.
This is also one big troll :) http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Flog

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's too perfect that OP would suggest this happened when nothing about Golf on the Switch was known.. But now with it known that it IS on the system it's just such a weird situation...OP could be a troll (he did sign up just for this right?) and he hit the absolute troll-jackpot and his potential shitpost turned out to be plausible..

Inb4 OP is actually one of the hackers and found about all this earlier and posted it and waited for others to find it too..

so kind of like this?

Reactions: MadMageKefka

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
So let's sum it up:

1. Console Docked
2. Joy-Cons in Grip

How did you put the grip down? On a table? in what exact position? (face down? buttons up? etc.)

In what order you went to E-shop and Facebook? Did you like something on facebook Or made any kind of interaction with the browser?
Regarding Zelda, did you finish the game?

My view:

If this is an Easter Egg then the way to start the game cannot be something very complex because it would bore the hell out of every one to start the game... it needs to be something simple but complex enough so it's not triggers by accident to many times.

Having this said i believe if there is a way to start the game on retail it will be in the form of:

Combination of sequence button presses - I doubt this because OP was not present and this would be something you would have no lag.

Holding buttons - This is my guess, but we need confirmation on the positioning of the grip when OP left.

One other thing is that it may be required to have done some things before it's possible to start it, hence some of my questions above.

linking Facebook and liking some pages would be one.. since we have already seen that you can gain items by reading some articles on the news section.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So let's sum it up:

1. Console Docked
2. Joy-Cons in Grip

How did you put the grip down? On a table? in what exact position? (face down? buttons up? etc.)

In what order you went to E-shop and Facebook? Did you like something on facebook Or made any kind of interaction with the browser?
Regarding Zelda, did you finish the game?

My view:

If this is an Easter Egg then the way to start the game cannot be something very complex because it would bore the hell out of every one to start the game... it needs to be something simple but complex enough so it's not triggers by accident to many times.

Having this said i believe if there is a way to start the game on retail it will be in the form of:

Combination of sequence button presses - I doubt this because OP was not present and this would be something you would have no lag.

Holding buttons - This is my guess, but we need confirmation on the positioning of the grip when OP left.

One other thing is that it may be required to have done some things before it's possible to start it, hence some of my questions above.

linking Facebook and liking some pages would be one.. since we have already seen that you can gain items by reading some articles on the news section.
Or maybe its button combination and then wait 10 min :D

Reactions: Enryx25

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And years later the event would be recorded for posterity in the annals of sociology as the exemplary study case of early 21st century organized trolling, involving a convoluted prank carried out by renowned hackers and a complicit gbatemp user that played the community and the media for fools along several months.

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
Or maybe its button combination and then wait 10 min :D
I don't believe this would be the case if this is to be found and enjoyed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh what items do you mean??

I mean for example BOTW, there are articles on the NEWS App that allow you to gain items by pressing links provided.

Reactions: KiiWii

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone tried leaving one joycon docked while using the other one to input a button combination?
It has to be something that no one would really try to do in normal use.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
welp

Attachments

• 20170918_081548.jpg
    20170918_081548.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 573

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, how on this god damn earth did the OP NOT pull out a smartphone and take pictures or record their screen if this happened to them? That's the first thing I would have done. Oh wow, NES Golf just randomly started on my Switch, instead of capturing some proof I think I'll just tell the story and see if people believe me or not. Come on!!

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle