punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
On another note, how on this god damn earth did the OP NOT pull out a smartphone and take pictures or record their screen if this happened to them? That's the first thing I would have done. Oh wow, NES Golf just randomly started on my Switch, instead of capturing some proof I think I'll just tell the story and see if people believe me or not. Come on!!
fr

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How about holding the joy-con like a golf stick and then pressing the button code?

Anyone tried this?
How about hitting the joycon with a golf club and pulling a hole in one?
Sure the motion sensors could detect that.

Marxally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
c71d2fc11c8c0f92f1e4f3a50ae4f64b.png

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Lets say OP was right and he walked away, maybe he was holding the joycons, the conventional moving pattern makes it so your arms swing kinda right? Kinda in a golf swing kind of motion, so thats possibly why it activated?

Reactions: thomasnet

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets say OP was right and he walked away, maybe he was holding the joycons, the conventional moving pattern makes it so your arms swing kinda right? Kinda in a golf swing kind of motion, so thats possibly why it activated?
Have you been reading at all? It has been mentioned and summarized like 30 times that the joycons were in the grip.

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is starting to enter "how 2 get trifarts in ocarina of time step 1: beat the running man"-territory. I'll try it but I'll close the curtains so nobody will see what an idiot I'm making out of myself.

Reactions: Shadowfied

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Shadowfied

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is starting to enter "how 2 get trifarts in ocarina of time step 1: beat the running man"-territory. I'll try it but I'll close the curtains so nobody will see what an idiot I'm making out of myself.
I swear, if this turns into another "How to get Luigi in SM64-fest", then things will get interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1