Hardware Replace IC Wifi (BCM4356XKUBG) with the new one

eBejita

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone know how to replace the IC Wifi (BCM4356XKUBG) with a new one ?
I have tried replacing it and the results have not worked, except replacing it using a wifi ic from another machine

Thx

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the heck are you trying to accomplish? You need to give some background if you want anyone to offer useful advice.

FXDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Does anyone know how to replace the IC Wifi (BCM4356XKUBG) with a new one ?
I have tried replacing it and the results have not worked, except replacing it using a wifi ic from another machine

Thx
It's hard to change because it's on the BGA. I also had problems with a Switch that gave orange screen and I solved by reflow to BCM4356XKUBG. How did you put the bga balls the one taken from the donor logic board? You have to buy a new one, with the bga balls already placed on it.

eBejita

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What in the heck are you trying to accomplish? You need to give some background if you want anyone to offer useful advice.

Ok..1st i want to say thx for your attention...
I Have a problem with my switch, and when i check i find the problem from BCM4356XKUBG, so i buy 5 pcs (New) BCM4356XKUBG from china market and i replace it, but i still get same problem...
and than i get BCM4356XKUBG from another switch (Work Fine), and booommm...work fine with this one..

so my question is....have any of you ever replaced the BCM4356XKUBG ic with a new item? not take from another switch because this I have done many times with other switches that have the same problem and the results are still the same. The BCM4356XKUBG core cannot be replaced with a new IC but must be removed from another switch

Reactions: Mardare

eBejita

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's hard to change because it's on the BGA. I also had problems with a Switch that gave orange screen and I solved by reflow to BCM4356XKUBG. How did you put the bga balls the one taken from the donor logic board? You have to buy a new one, with the bga balls already placed on it.

Are you already tested and worked fine ? change BCM4356XKUBG with the new one ? not taken from other damage switch

xstre pwnsx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like your parts source in china is unreliable for some reason, donor boards is your safe bet. Or maybe on ebay parts you know where pulled from a nintendo switch.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok..1st i want to say thx for your attention...
I Have a problem with my switch, and when i check i find the problem from BCM4356XKUBG, so i buy 5 pcs (New) BCM4356XKUBG from china market and i replace it, but i still get same problem...
and than i get BCM4356XKUBG from another switch (Work Fine), and booommm...work fine with this one..

so my question is....have any of you ever replaced the BCM4356XKUBG ic with a new item? not take from another switch because this I have done many times with other switches that have the same problem and the results are still the same. The BCM4356XKUBG core cannot be replaced with a new IC but must be removed from another switch
Have you checked the WiFi/BT M.A.C address identical/changed after swapping wifi chip from donor board?
IMO wifi chip is programmed for sure, but no idea how much nintendo done to it

k28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is the wifi ic needed? can you just remove the wifi ic without soldering in a new one?

edit: the switch boots without bcm ic in place.

Last edited by k28,

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Nice to know that
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Cheapest I found $230 tax/s&h
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sihuuu Taco Holder Stand set of 2 - Holds up to 3 tacos in each Taco Tray - Sturdy, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe https://a.co/d/6FFlct5 What kind of tacos are even in those racks
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's that, ham and cheese?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I often stick some ham and cheese in a tortilla and toast it but I wouldn't dare call it a taco.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I guess ice cream in a taco is still a taco
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The product placement in the fantasy football movie is werid it starts out with a psp then goes to the series x
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a fantasy football movie?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bet you can't believe it's about Madden
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I can't believe it's not butter.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lebron James did help produce it so it can't be that shit right
  • cearp @ cearp:
    kennie'snewname is now the old name???
    +2
    Woah! Kenny has changed it name?
    +1
    @cearp, Hey there!
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I prefer it/idiots as my pronouns thank you
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lol theirs a cheat code for 30/60fps for new pOKEmoNz for ryujinx
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    So to have echo auto you need your phone connected to BT audio then the echo auto connected to your phone
  • brouh @ brouh:
    Hey, how can i contact the admins to see if there is something blocking the views of my post
  • brouh @ brouh:
    alr thx
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @brouh if you can see it, then other people can see it too
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @brouh if you can see it, then other people can see it too