OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Is it possible to mod my 3DS and install an NGC stick instead of this crappy circle pad ?

Can I simply open my 3DS, and replace the stick with a NGC stick? Or is it harder than that?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you're talking about Nintendo gamecube, what are you going to do about the fact that the analog stick is thicker than the DS? Never close it again?

testerfan

Trophies
Website
www.fixxmaster.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about NGC stick, but I've used one from Wii U gamepad to mod my 3DS (can be found on ebay: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg). This is for advanced users only, and I do not recommend attempting it on your system, unless you really know what you're doing and ready to cut the casing on your system to accommodate for the bigger knob. Obviously, system can't be closed after the mod and must always stay in open position

Attachments

• pro-3ds.jpg
    pro-3ds.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,157
Last edited by testerfan,

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really useless if you think about it. It can easily damage your screen. It's possible, but you risk cracking your screen easily

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
that sounds pretty unconformable to me. I you do that, so little of the stick would be left, and it would be better to stick with the original circle pad
At least the grip would be better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)