Repairing a New 3DS XL (Motherboard)

petnaizager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys. I have this New 3DS XL of which all its files are important to me such as savestates etc. (which I haven't backed up on any homebrew app)
Most of them are digital copies.
Now here are the problems:
- broken ZIF connectors (the small black connectors that only exist on the New 3DS consoles) (I have the replacement parts but I need to get them soldered properly)
- the clip where the cable of the ABXY board belongs to, is missing (some wannabe repair service thought it might be a good idea)
- when closing the clip mentioned previously, the 3DS won't turn on at all. When opening the clip (with the cable still being in the clip) the 3DS turns on, pops and then turns off (this was before I sent the 3DS to that guy and my assumption for the pop sound is that the ZIF connectors got loosened and therefore the cables won't connect properly. I tried using a tape already)
This might sound stupid, but... is there someone who I can trust about their repair skills? Getting my New 3DS XL fixed really means alot to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: