jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
will not start on firmware 3.71 m33-4, any ideas why it is doing this? i've changed the drivers but it makes no difference, i just keep getting the error message "the game could not be started" with the error code.

google came up with nothing like always.

Evil_Martian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've had the same problem getting that game to run on custom firmwares, which is one of the reasons I've left my psp slim on the official firmware. Most people don't seem to like the game enough to notice/care. Updating to 3.8 m33-5 or 3.9 m33 might fix the problem.

Evil_Martian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Appearently Monster Hunter 2 Freedom has the same problem and its fixed by disabling the "no umd" function in the custom firmware.

The setting is in the recovery mode (activated by holding the R button while the system starts) and if i remember correctly its under Advanced -> Advanced Configuration ->

Hope this works, Rengoku 2 is one of my fav games for psp.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
monster hunter freedom 2 works fine with the m33 driver, i've had no problem with that game, gangs of london has given me a lot of problems too, i've had to start that game multiple times before it started properly.

i guess Rengoku 2 has a small fanbase of gamers who like the game, i didn't enjoy playing the first game mind you but it's a shame i can't play the second i was expecting there to be improvements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...