Achilles

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Tempers, I've been looking around TaoBao and there are a TON of really cool, really cheap gadgets and gaming related things I'd like to throw a few dollars at just to see how decent/crappy they are. Most of the handheld consoles on there I'm sure are Chinese knockoffs, but I want to check them out anyway.

That being said, has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) using a TaoBao agent? What site did you use? What payment did they take, how long did it take, that sort of thing. I'm most interested in positive experiences and sites you'd use again, but negative experiences would be helpful as well.

I'm in the USA, so obviously it'd be most beneficial if you were too, but I'd like to hear from everyone!

Thanks!

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems tricky for you because you're located in the US. Taobao accepts international credit cards except those issued in the US.

If you can get the payment issue sorted, you don't really need an "agent" as you'll be able to ask the seller to ship to you directly, or bid for the service of a third-party forwarder right on taobao...this is of course assuming you already know how to navigate the site. I don't have any experience with online agents to share, sorry about that.

taobaobuyer

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, as a specialized sourcing agent from China, I have been helping my clients buying directly from manufacturers since 2007. If you are looking for a taobao agent, you can trust me. Here is my website www.taobaobuyer.biz. Please check and place order online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo