Hello, Hello it's nice to meet you!

MythikosOntos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm here to greet you! Well, that title may be a slight misleading as I have actually been visiting this site for many years now, yet never made an account until now. At least I don't think I've made one before, if I did it's long gone from my memory. I mostly made this account to ask about one very specific topic to try and understand it better, but this is not really the place for that question. I am really interested in learning more about the internal architecture of games and being able to modify it to do fun things. While I'm here I'd just like to add that I'm real thankful for you all, and the guides and tools y'all have made easily accessible to the public, it's helped me a great deal with modding and cfw over the years.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, Retro gamers and post thieves as well. Watch :rofl2:

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

Last edited by AncientBoi,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto