releasing 2 old games. (im back.)

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
its been forever, i know. I recently gave ownership of the pa2lib proyect to the cubed tree team because i just don't feel right. So i took a long break while doing absolutely nothing except breathing air (and suffering from homework), I still do not feel right but I today thinked about that, and i think that the only reason why i was interesting was because of the pa2lib proyect that i gave away to a group which haven't updated the entire thing for forever. Although my family and friends want me to stop creating games i now feel that without me the ds scene just won't be complete. So im back now, i still do not feel that good (still have depretion) but i think i am good enough that i can make stuff for you guys :).

Okay so i found games that i made a very long time ago, they were only on the source code and they were palib based... I was lazy enough to not compile them but upload the source code on github so if you do not have palib 100707 then thats not my problem (i currently use a custom version of palib but these work also on vanilla palib)

keep in mind that these do not have a name, they are just called what the folder was called so if anybody has names for these games then please just post it.

rvanother: https://github.com/AerGlass/rvanother (a game where you shot zombies)
chrismass: PLEASE DO NOT PLAY IT. https://github.com/AerGlass/christmass-ds

Cervi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you have deleted them but i do not care because i have the original source code + binary + ratio + l didn't asked
why'd you take the time to respond to a 5 month old post... just to attack the OP?

nvm I just noticed from your posts that you and OP seem to somewhat hate eachother

Last edited by Cervi,
Reactions: NightScript

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
why'd you take the time to respond to a 5 month old post... just to attack the OP?

nvm I just noticed from your posts that you and OP seem to somewhat hate eachother
i hate how i "made a deal with cubed pixel", i didnt did anything but i guess i am gonna have to, also the way how he talks is

very familiar, almost as if i knew this person top to bottom.
Post automatically merged:

alright guys here is what i am going to do, i am gonna accept the deal, i am gonna make a game, get their ip and names, and just hope that they don't kill me.

Last edited by Deleted member 591971,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P