Hacking [Release] Yellows8's Homebrew Launcher Loader for CFW users (.cia HBL Launcher!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How come when I load this it loads the 2.5 hax not and not the current one
If it has already downloaded the payloads on your SD root, it will first search for them and use them.
You must press Y to force a new download of the last version.

Reactions: dmc310

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come when I load this it loads the 2.5 hax not and not the current one
If you've already changed the boot.3dsx, delete the payload in your sd and let it redownload the correct one. You should have 2.6 then.

Edit: Ninjas :ninja:

If it has already downloaded the payloads on your SD root, it will first search for them and use them.
Actually if he's on 1.1, he doesn't have to hold y anymore since by default it'll put it on the sd card now.

Last edited by Just Passing By,
Reactions: dmc310

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you've already changed the boot.3dsx, delete the payload in your sd and let it redownload the correct one. You should have 2.6 then.

Edit: Ninjas :ninja:

Actually if he's on 1.1, he doesn't have to hold y anymore since by default it'll put it on the sd card now.

Thank you guys!!!

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, i'm having a little issue. I'm using ctrbootmanager to boot direcly into the emunand so i had to rename the boot.3dsx file of the homebrew into boot_hb.3dsx (ctrbootmanager use his own boot.3dsx). But in this way the homebrew launcher loader doesn't work t.t if i rename it back to boot.3dsx it works, but i want also to use ctrbootmanager and i can't if i don't rename this file...how can i use both ctrbootmanager and homebrew launcher loader?

Last edited by Real.96,

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, i'm having a little issue. I'm using ctrbootmanager to boot direcly into the emunand so i had to rename the boot.3dsx file of the homebrew into boot_hb.3dsx (ctrbootmanager use his own boot.3dsx). But in this way the homebrew launcher loader doesn't work t.t if i rename it back to boot.3dsx it works, but i want also to use ctrbootmanager and i can't if i don't rename this file...how can i use both ctrbootmanager and homebrew launcher loader?

You have to edit the menuhax payload (the .bin file) on the root of your SD card.

Open it (you can use HxD editor for that) and search for 'boot.3dsx'. Change it to anything that also have four letters (I use CTRB.3dsx).

After that change the boot.3dsx from CtrBootManager to CTRB.3dsx. The boot_hb.3dsx shoukd be renamed to boot.3dsx. Don't forget to change your boot.cfg to reflect this (boot_hb to boot).

Reactions: PayJi and Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You have to edit the menuhax payload (the .bin file) on the root of your SD card.

Open it (you can use HxD editor for that) and search for 'boot.3dsx'. Change it to anything that also have four letters (I use CTRB.3dsx).

After that change the boot.3dsx from CtrBootManager to CTRB.3dsx. The boot_hb.3dsx shoukd be renamed to boot.3dsx. Don't forget to change your boot.cfg to reflect this (boot_hb to boot).
Thank you very much, i f*cking love you!

Reactions: Hyura

WakingMavUp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I'm in 9.2 with cakes, I've installed the homebrew launcher, it works, but when I try to launch my monster hunter X cartridge (jap version), it remains in a black screen.
Any suggestion?

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I need help, I got the Homebrew Launcher as a CIA that only runs on Emunand
but I need Decrypt9 that apparently only runs on Sysnand....so what do?

I just want to convert a .3ds into CIA without Cubic Ninja

I have an n3DS on Reinand 9.5.0.23, any help and would be greatly appreciated
as I'm about to go bald

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, will this work on 10.6? Scratch that, 10.7?
Yeah, just rename the payload from hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-10-6-0-31-USA.bin to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-10-7-0-32-USA.bin ; replace NEW with OLD if you have an o3DS

Reactions: stl25

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem which might be related to the HBL Loader cia under emuNAND, but I can't always replicate it. First, I use rxTools to boot into emuNAND (via HomemenuHax into CTR Boot Manager, with all the proper changes to the payload so it's separate from the HBL Loader). Then, let's say I want to do a little homrbrew development, so I run the loader, do my stuff, but afterwards I choose to play some 3DS games, so I exit out (via X button). I get an error as it exits (which I assume is normal behavior), but I can still navigate the Home menu under emuNAND. However, sometimes when I launch a 3DS game, the 3DS boot screen does its thing, but immediately after, I get the sound as if the Home button was pressed to suspend the game, but everything is black on the screen, and I can't do anything other than a hard shutdown.

Running an o3DS XL on 9.2 sysNAND, 10.5 on emuNAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ