Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I’m having issues with GC injects getting stuck after the wii logo, it will happen sometimes and other times the games will work, I’m using an insignia desktop external hard drive enclosure that has power and a usb 3.0 single port, any ideas?

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a very specific problem and I'm really hoping someone can help me with it.
I'm very glad with this injector. I have no problem at all installing 90% or so of the games.
However, I tried to install Smurfs Dance Party this way. But it runs into the response metafortress screen and freezes up the Wii U.
I read online that some people posted about it for the Wii and only few specific fixes existed. The problem is that fixes were directed towards the GX Loader and don't serve me with this method.
What can I do to make it work? I'm on cios d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii. My kids really enjoy those dance games and it would be a welcome addition if anyone could help me resolve it.

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry for the double post. At the moment, I have been able to inject every Mario Wii Game with it. The only 3 exceptions I encountered were the Mario & Olympic Games games. All 3 of them display ??? after injecting even though it says the injection was successful. What do I do to solve this?

Superman321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need Help. Evertime at Processing game for NFS Conversion It says that it didnt found \AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT

Zanemc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets stuck around halfway through and says "Converting processed game to NFS format..." and just freezes, i cant even interact with the window, and the few times it HAS installed, it installs a "???" on my Wii U and is completely unplayable and tells me to go the data management to delete it. what should i do?
(Note: im on Win7, and im trying to install Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 Plus)

Superman321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It gets stuck around halfway through and says "Converting processed game to NFS format..." and just freezes, i cant even interact with the window, and the few times it HAS installed, it installs a "???" on my Wii U and is completely unplayable and tells me to go the data management to delete it. what should i do?
(Note: im on Win7, and im trying to install Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 Plus)
I have this problem too. Does it say That it didnt found ISOEXTRACT?

Goldman76289

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was attempting to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Everything worked out well, but after the download I wanted to use the Wii U Gamepad as well to emulate a classic controller. When it was building, I got this "Stopped Working" message about the "nfs2iso2nfs" (I can't convert to NFS format).

nfs2iso2nfs not working.PNG

When I installed the game on my Wii U and run the game, I get an error with the code "160-0791" and tells me to turn the console off.
Please help.

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Alright. It seems I have solved my own problems after days of trying many things. Anyhow I'll share what I did so it could be useful to others.
The 3 Mario & Sonic Olympic Games, I got them from loveroms. It seems that this rip wasn't meant to be used to inject. Instead I found some 5GB version through usenet. And sure enough, those worked fine when injected. No weird ???.
About Smurfs Dance Party, it seems the protection remained intact no matter whose rip I got. Instead, my way around it, was downloading the Smurfs Party Pack iso which has the Dance Party on it. Strangely, UbiSoft didn't bother to implement the same protection there. Maybe it has something to do with Smurfs 2 being on that same disc, I don't know the technicalities behind it.
So I suggest getting the Party Pack if you must play this game.

Doomguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, whenever I install a game and launch it, it'll show me the Wii logo on the GamePad and just freeze after that. Out of the ones I've tried, Sonic Heroes works, but F-Zero GX and Wave Race don't.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, whenever I install a game and launch it, it'll show me the Wii logo on the GamePad and just freeze after that. Out of the ones I've tried, Sonic Heroes works, but F-Zero GX and Wave Race don't.

They just don't seem to work reliably for some people and no one is quite sure why.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it just a game-by-game basis? Some work, some don't? Or is it on a console-by-console basis?

For me and others nothing works reliably. For me 95% of the time I just end up with a black screen after the Wii logo no matter what game I try. Others have it work more often than not and only occasionally fail. I've not seen anyone comment on certain games working and others not. Try the one that does work a few times and make sure it is properly reliable. If it is, it could just be the other game is a bad rip or something.

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i install a gamecube game i have mocha cfw and im using coldboot auto boot when i click the gc game it just reloads my wii u back into the menu any ideas why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ