Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I wonder what FIX is up to, haven't seen him around. Did you see what Cyan said before about renaming the patcher fix made as mocha and booting it from cbhc

Kantus88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To people testing the WiiSXR, which game that was unplayable before and runs well after overclock?

Btw, i get a green screen on Conker in not64 after overlock and the game was running fine before, happened to anyone else?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To people testing the WiiSXR, which game that was unplayable before and runs well after overclock?

Btw, i get a green screen on Conker in not64 after overlock and the game was running fine before, happened to anyone else?
Final Fantasy 7, I'll test Conker now

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I wonder what FIX is up to, haven't seen him around.
also just for fun I tried to see how much I can underclock the wiiu cpu, wanted to see if it can go back all the way to gc speed but it seems to be locked before that, the lowest I was able to push it was 570mhz, the gamecube is 486mhz for comparison :P actual overclocking seems to be possible too, I had it at some 1.3ghz value as well.

Last edited by zeldaism,

DogCrossing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope i'm not being too much of a bother, but I need some help. I'm trying to use Sonic Gems Collection and it packed just fine, but when I try to start the game I get Error Code: 160-2793 when it seems like its working and Error Code 199-9999 at the Wii U home menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The eur version of conker is working for me, I will try the usa version next

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hope i'm not being too much of a bother, but I need some help. I'm trying to use Sonic Gems Collection and it packed just fine, but when I try to start the game I get Error Code: 160-2793 when it seems like its working and Error Code 199-9999 at the Wii U home menu. Anyone know how to fix this?
Is it a 1:1 rip of the game?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if someone has asked about this. But are we able to somehow inject Wii games + DLC as if the DLC is all bundled into the game. For example, could we take one of the Rock Band or Guitar Hero Wii game, choose all our favorite tracks that we could download as DLC and somehow inject it all together so that you could load up your game with all the extra DLC songs you chose almost as if they were always in the game with it? I'd be very interested in this if its possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +1