Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update:

I got the 128GB USB and transferred over to make room, but still can't install Smash Bros. on HDD or USB it's basically the only game that keeps giving the no dlc, game title error :( And a game I really want installed.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

I got the 128GB USB and transferred over to make room, but still can't install Smash Bros. on HDD or USB it's basically the only game that keeps giving the no dlc, game title error :( And a game I really want installed.
To use DLC you need to be on cfw :) maybe thats way its not working :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update:

you are definitely doing something wrong at your end I just downloaded smash with dlc and update and installed it perfectly fine to my hdd and the game loads fine.

MrX4000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone been able to get the " Import Game " option to work? I have tried several games from several different apps and none will show up inside the program???

Pandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you are definitely doing something wrong at your end I just downloaded smash with dlc and update and installed it perfectly fine to my hdd and the game loads fine.
EUR version? Also does SD card quality matter?

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use that Titlekey site instead of the Rar file? Will the game installation be the same way? Or do I need to modify files?

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe I missed the post, but how do I get the newer versions to see my existing Update Directories?
I have all of the latest updates in the EUR\UPDATES and USA\UPDATES folders I downloaded from the earlier version of USB Helper, but the new version doesn't "see" them.
Do I need to rename the folders?

Edit:
It seems it does see the updates because I can see them in each game's Update Status.
It's the "Update All / Only Latest" function that doesn't see them.

Last edited by Jow Banks,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Maybe I missed the post, but how do I get the newer versions to see my existing Update Directories?
I have all of the latest updates in the EUR\UPDATES and USA\UPDATES folders I downloaded from the earlier version of USB Helper, but the new version doesn't "see" them.
Do I need to rename the folders?

Edit:
It seems it does see the updates because I can see them in each game's Update Status.
It's the "Update All / Only Latest" function that doesn't see them.
The batch command is only designed to add to the queue content that you do not have downloaded yet. It's normal for them not to be added if they already are downloaded.
EUR version? Also does SD card quality matter?
It will work the same way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone been able to get the " Import Game " option to work? I have tried several games from several different apps and none will show up inside the program???
As indicated in the first post, in order to use the import function you have to indicate in the app the parent directory..
For instance if:

-->Parent Directory
------>GAME 1
---------->title.tik
------>GAME 2
---------->title.tik

Also the app will only let you import games for which tickets are available on that site.
If you have tickets which are not available yet, I advise you to share them on this site so that both the application and other users can use them.

BerT666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

at first: this is a really good App!

Would it be possible to "export" games listed as installed? I use the Tool on a PC (DL) and a Laptop (SD Card Stuff), so it would be perfect to let them "speak" to each other (they share the same Data Dir).

Regards

BerT

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, whenever I try running / setting up the program, it shows a little windows 98 style box that has a computer and a globe, it runs, and then, nothing happens. Ive disabled my antivirus on this program, what should I do?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently, my laptop's resolution was too low to be able to set up the titlekey website. So, after hooking the old thing to a TV to get a better resolution for setup, the program crashed persistently. So, the Windows 7 default crash handler dumped these files. If you need a better debugger, @Hikari06, just tell me your favourite one and I'll hook it in.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Okay, so, whenever I try running / setting up the program, it shows a little windows 98 style box that has a computer and a globe, it runs, and then, nothing happens. Ive disabled my antivirus on this program, what should I do?

Is there any icon showing up in the taskbar?

Hi,

at first: this is a really good App!

Would it be possible to "export" games listed as installed? I use the Tool on a PC (DL) and a Laptop (SD Card Stuff), so it would be perfect to let them "speak" to each other (they share the same Data Dir).

Regards

BerT

I don't know about exporting but I guess you'd need an external drive to copy your games between the two pcs anyway. You can use the copy to SD function wich works on usb drives as well. Otherwise you can still share your data folder over your network, but there might be some performance degradation.

Apparently, my laptop's resolution was too low to be able to set up the titlekey website. So, after hooking the old thing to a TV to get a better resolution for setup, the program crashed persistently. So, the Windows 7 default crash handler dumped these files. If you need a better debugger, @Hikari06, just tell me your favourite one and I'll hook it in.

I'm sorry that you encountered an issue, I'm going to check your dump file :)

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Alright so I've just checked your dump file and it's not very verbose.
From what I can tell though you are getting a GDI+ exception.
Here are a few things you can try :
Make sure all these domains are accessible :
ccs.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
samurai.ctr.shop.nintendo.net
tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net
kanzashi-wup.cdn.nintendo.net<- this one in particular
Then try clearing the app's cache in %appdata%/usb_helper

Reactions: N7Kopper

MrX4000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The batch command is only designed to add to the queue content that you do not have downloaded yet. It's normal for them not to be added if they already are downloaded.

It will work the same way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As indicated in the first post, in order to use the import function you have to indicate in the app the parent directory..
For instance if:

-->Parent Directory
------>GAME 1
---------->title.tik
------>GAME 2
---------->title.tik

Also the app will only let you import games for which tickets are available on that site.
If you have tickets which are not available yet, I advise you to share them on this site so that both the application and other users can use them.

So I need to move the title.tik file outside the original folder? Cause the games all have title.tik files inside the folder but no luck. Could it be a permissions thing? As the drive is a network one. I will move them and try again.

Nope no luck ... constant " No game found "

Last edited by MrX4000,

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I guess I explained the problem wrong, sorry.

If I select "Update All / Only Latest" - the new Batch Command tries to re-download all of the same updates I already have.
In the older versions, it would ignore the one's I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already