Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
will this tool provide items ready to install in sysnand with wupinstaller y mod, or is anythign else required? I know DLC wont work unless in rednand, but are the main titles and updates ok in sysnand?
Yup, everything you need is provided (except the tickets ofc)

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Tickets are identical for disc-based games.
They are not for DLC,eShop and VC games which consequently require forged tickets and signature patch.
Thank you for answer.
I understand, and thanks for awesome tool.

kruy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're awesome!
The new version has been resolved,thank you.
jrtCtgo.jpg

Last edited by kruy,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I dont suppose there is a portable version I could just unzip and use straight away without installation?
Unfortunately there is not.
The application has not reached its final version yet and I don't want people to upload older versions of the program, which would ultimately lead to a disparate base of applications.
The installer will always keep your app updated, is lightweight and does not require any admin privileges.

Afraidium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there a switch from downloading games into "DATA\GAMES\" to "DATA\ESHOP\" at any point?
I had an issue previously that the games had to re download again, I did not realize this was the case, and I ended up downloading an additional 100gb of files.

No biggie, solved now, but curious.

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(sorry if already asked and answered)
Is there a way to 'point' this tool to already downloaded set of 'nus' games so that it shows them as 'downloaded'?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Was there a switch from downloading games into "DATA\GAMES\" to "DATA\ESHOP\" at any point?
I had an issue previously that the games had to re download again, I did not realize this was the case, and I ended up downloading an additional 100gb of files.

No biggie, solved now, but curious.

Hey sorry about that, there was indeed a shift a few days ago, because I had to remove newlines from the title names coming from that site. Sorry if this has caused you an issue but it should not happen again.

Is there a way to 'point' this tool to already downloaded set of 'nus' games so that it shows them as 'downloaded'?

There is but for them to show as already downloaded they have to follow a naming convention. If you don't have too many games the easiest way is to launch the download of the games on the app, abort, then you will get the folder with the proper name. Just move the nus files there, refresh and it should work :)

Afraidium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hikari06 Beat me to it!!!
Yea, it was no big deal, just took a couple extra hours. I had other things going on.

It might be a pain in the ass, but the folder structure is ....

DATA\ESHOP\GAMETITLE [TITLEID]\"files"

You would most certainly have to recreate this structure for it to notice.

Or you can do like I did. It should work.

Select the game you want to download and start the download, then when it starts, abort it.

It will create the folders for you. Then copy over the appropriate files and overwrite any existing. Then restart the download. -> Rinse -> Repeat.

Last edited by Afraidium,

PetitMagique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're awesome!
The new version has been resolved,thank you.
jrtCtgo.jpg
The new version also fixed the issue with me. However, now I have an issue when a download is finished that the confirmation window doesn't show up. It is part of the minimized windows at the bottom on the taskbar (ie. I can see the thumbnail version) but I cannot make it visible. Tapping Enter closes the window out, but it isn't ideal. Also, are there plans to implement dynamic resizing of the buttons and window? At the moment the buttons don't appear to resize well, and often get covered up, when adjusting the internal pane sizes. Otherwise this is great work, I love the game info and screenshots sections.

Last edited by PetitMagique,

JConnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some games, like CoD are not available on NUS, and won't show up in the app, it's perfectly normal.
Isn't there a way to show them?
They could be shown together with the downloaded ones or in a separate section just with the only disc ones.

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the Batch commands and selecting "Add all DLCs" a requestor pops up stating "Caution......Continue?" Clicking yes..... Nothing happens.
?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Isn't there a way to show them?
They could be shown together with the downloaded ones or in a separate section just with the only disc ones.

That will eventually be added.

Using the Batch commands and selecting "Add all DLCs" a requestor pops up stating "Caution......Continue?" Clicking yes..... Nothing happens.
?

Are you using an archive ?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yes.
Obviously not the right one I guess.

To download DLC I recommend using that title site. Otherwise you're gonna have to generate the tickets and add them to the archive.
The app will handle them for you when using that site.

z0mb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi! First of all, very nice app!

Some change requests from my side:
  • I think the name of the title should be taken from the nintendo shop site instead of the tik databases
    The names from different DBs are not consistent and I think it is better to have a consistent name scheme

• Could you add subfolders for the regions where the data is stored or add the region code to the game folder itself (prefering region subfolders)
    like:
    GAMES/EUR/MarioGame [aabbccdd...]
    GAMES/US/MarioGame [bbccddee...]

or:
    GAMES/MarioGame (EUR) [aabbccdd...]
    GAMES/MarioGame (US) [bbccddee...]

• Could you add a feature to download the covers, screenshots aso to HD too? Only loading them from the net if they are not present already

Thank you! Keep up the good work. The app looks nice and works like a charm.

Last edited by z0mb3,

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Im downloading like 80 gb of games and i have a little question that i think is irrelevant but id still like to ask in case i have to stop my downloads now and start all over, when i started the app it asked me to introduce at the last part the address to that key site and it never asked me again, then i started downloading the games, so i asume they all will have the ticket required for me to just move my games to my sd and then install them on my wii u usb or do i have to get those tickets manually for each of the games i just downloaded? cause iv been checking forlders and i see a title.tik file on each game folder so i asumed that its ok, am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1