Hacking [RELEASE] vitaHexenII - Hexen II port for PSVITA

Deranfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there a way to have the base game hexen 2 music and the portal of praevus expansion music to be in different folders? The tracks don’t play with their midi names (ex: casa1 or tulku7), only with their ripped names (ex: track02) do they work in game. Since the base game and expansion tracks share the same name, I have to replace the files in the cdtracks folder every time I want to play pop.

With the hammer of Thyrion mod the cd music tracks are in different folders. Can’t the same thing be implemented with the vita port?

Reactions: Tarmfot

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since the music was working for me, I was playing it. I was test the mission pack, in Chapter 2 all my save files was destroyed and I had stop testing this game. I had not test the main game. There was also texture errors. The only PC port with error save files here on Vita.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe fix the save file problem and texture problem. The downloaded P2P copy was have 2 music folders cdtracks and music, I had delete music folder with the same ogg files after that it seems to work now. I also think the music is only working with the gog version. testing all again. Thanks anyway love it.

@ Deranfan :
The Wii port was using Thyrion mod, was perfect port and music was easy to use. You have right, the mission pack must use the same music from the main game because it has no extra music folder for that.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get again the save file error, it say all the time respawn failed or somthing like that. I had create 8 save files and only the latest save file was working all other 7 saves not. unsure how to deal with it. This port is hexen for self. hmm

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Testing again :

I am very sorry to say it, its unplayable. Was testing 5 different versions and I get the save file error on all versions, in main game and mission pack.

German ISO compiled myself - save file error ''Prespawn not valid'' - chapter 2
US ISO compiled myself - save file error ''Prespawn not valid'' - chapter 2
GOG version compiled myself - save file error ''Prespawn not valid'' - chapter 2
p2p youtube compiled pack - save file error ''Prespawn not valid'' - chapter 2
p2p medifire compiled pack - save file error ''Prespawn not valid'' - chapter 2

Testing all the time Crusader with rocket weapon on easy difficulty. Chapter 2 and 3 has texture glitches that also break up the game and playing single segment is also not working. Rocket weapon also give texture glitches and break up the game.
Music was active all the time, not tested without music.

Final verdict :
I am thankfull, but not playable. Its the only PC port for the Vita that make so many trouble. Has anyone done this port from start to end ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30