Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What to do if the game I download and install when updating on the Wii U says "data is corrupted"?

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone private message me the website that this tool corresponds to please? I've been away from wii(u) homebrew 3-4months into wiiu release.

From what I read this tool is sweet.
Btw can I use an SDHC card with my USB HD for wiiu homebrew?
Or does it have to be a regular SD card like wii homebrew?

Edit: please give an old dog a bone to chew here and be the kind and helpful Gbatemp and tempers I remember you all to be from 09'

Last edited by KingMuk,

dozvgkka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone private message me the website that this tool corresponds to please?
I've been away from wii(u) homebrew 3-4months into wiiu release.

From what I read this tool is sweet.
Btw can I use an SDHC card with my USB HD for wiiu homebrew?
Or does it have to be a regular SD card like wii homebrew?

Damn right tool is sweet. As for question - just copy-paste it in Google (or write it word-by-word) and you'll get straight answer.

To everyone dropping in and reading complaints - PLEASE DISREGARD THEM. I've downloaded some titles yesterday just to try and reproduce some of the complaints and they were false. There were few issues with the app few days ago but @DanTheMan827 solved them extra fast. I mean, guy is so motivated and produces features like crazy so show some appreciation.

Current version does have a quirk or two - but nothing serious or showstopping. I'm somewhat scared to go into details because it'll probably be blow out of proportion like some other complaints previously on thread.

The reality is - this is THE tool you want, just follow guides (the one on reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks is my fav) and common sense and you'll be golden.

Last edited by dozvgkka69,
Reactions: Michierusama

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi,
I am using today last release and downloading EUR updates it fails downloading all the h3 files.
I have tested with about 6 different games and games are fine but updates always have error installing.
Checked the sames updates with JNUSTool v2 and I have found that lots of h3 files are not been downloaded.

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Ok, I think I found the error.
With v2 you released and .zip version with two dll's (libNus.dll and Newtonsoft.Json.dll)
in 2.0.1 you fixed the h3 missing files error, but even updating the .exe file in the same directory, problems with h3 files are still there.
If you delete both DLLs (I guess the problem is with the libNUS.dll) the program works flawlessly.

So just delete .dll files, that I thinks are not yet necesary.

Great tools!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Methallizer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Am I the only one who hasn't had any problems at all using this tool?
Yeah, I think xD.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi,
I am using today last release and downloading EUR updates it fails downloading all the h3 files.
I have tested with about 6 different games and games are fine but updates always have error installing.
Checked the sames updates with JNUSTool v2 and I have found that lots of h3 files are not been downloaded.
I thought me too.

Reactions: zeldaism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, btw how are you?