ROM Hack [Release] Usagi 3DS Theme Editor (+ .Net Library) - Testers Wanted

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The image quality was more realistic preview or printing and my ? I mean the icons and buttons.
Uhh, sorry, what? Your google-translate has probably failed you, I can't make heads or tails out of that sentence. Was it even a question?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Uhh, sorry, what? Your google-translate has probably failed you, I can't make heads or tails out of that sentence. Was it even a question?

I said.
I'm using your program to make all my themes.
I did my last theme in it and so it took 38 minutes to finish it.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uploaded a new Release with a Experimental Self-Updater, it should download the latest zip ending with vX.Y.Z.W from the latest release on github, backup your version and extract it automatically, then relaunch the application.

However, you won't be able to see it in effect until the next update, it is in the About Window, a new Button named Update.

Re-iterating:
  • Upon updating your current version will be stored under bak_vX.Y.Z.W.
  • Then the application will restart without warning.
  • Save your changes before updating this way on the future!

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, this is coming down the line, you can test it by building the smdh branch from the repo:
FtSZ8cu.png

• Loading and Saving will now use/create info.smdh
  • The App-Icon will show the Defined Theme Icon
  • Default SMDH Icon are the 3DS Theme Editor Icons, the one previously displayed on the App-Icon
  • New SMDH's are created as Region Free, no changes are made to existing ones
  • Setting the Large Icon also sets the Small one
  • Setting the Small one makes no changes to the Large, do them in order if necessary
On that note, @MarioErmando, Would it be possible to allow us to upload custom info.smdh as an alternative option to uploading the 48px Icon Image? Maybe a one or other the option.

Last edited by usagirei,
Reactions: Arubaro

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - The update that will create SMDH icons will still be completed ?
Even if not to send to the site 3dsthem.es if I want to send the file to another server that will be very useful.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei - The update that will create SMDH icons will still be completed ?
Even if not to send to the site 3dsthem.es if I want to send the file to another server that will be very useful.

I'll do some cleanup on it beforehand, and MAYBE (if the users send me it) also include one or two new translations in the update, I'll see if i can manage to do something later today.
You can use the pre-release version however, it should auto-update to the next stable without problems too.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
download.png

@usagirei - You ever used this program ?
It has much more functions than the program you recommended me to convert wav in brstm.
Just do not know how to configure it right.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Legretta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
got a problem, if someone can help me, it would be great. so i want to set a BGM, and ihave a BGM.BCSTM but when i click on Load, it says me that no BGM.BCSTM file has been found and, in case of there is a BCSTM file, place alongside of the theme the press the "Reload BGM"

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
got a problem, if someone can help me, it would be great. so i want to set a BGM, and ihave a BGM.BCSTM but when i click on Load, it says me that no BGM.BCSTM file has been found and, in case of there is a BCSTM file, place alongside of the theme the press the "Reload BGM"
Did you put your bgm in the same folder as body_lz.bin?

Legretta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ohhh it works, so you have to renamed the file by "BGM.BCSTM" okay, i kept the original name of the song xD, thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Arubaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1