Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
-Used v1.0.6.5-
The edges are anti-aliased. I only noticed when I overlapped them, it looked like my icon was shrinking.
Overlapping XCF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awga9w3q1fe7pqh/HNI_0050.xcf?dl=0

Boxed size with anti-aliased edges.
xr7xxEB.png

-1.0.6.6-
xD now the folder icon looks too big compared to my console screenshot. The file in the editor looks like it should be shifted up 1px.

Last edited by jurassicplayer,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-Used v1.0.6.5-
The edges are anti-aliased. I only noticed when I overlapped them, it looked like my icon was shrinking.
Overlapping XCF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awga9w3q1fe7pqh/HNI_0050.xcf?dl=0

Boxed size with anti-aliased edges.
-Snip-

-1.0.6.6-
xD now the folder icon looks too big compared to my console screenshot. The file in the editor looks like it should be shifted up 1px.

There's only so much one can do due to how it's rendered, if it looks close enough, it's good, it's a preview after all.

The folder icons are now 50x44 and 56x44. They are no longer anti-aliased since i had to change how it's rendered, in order to keep Texture and Solid Color icons the same size (previously textured was a bit smaller due to stroke width, now it's clipped off), since it's clipped, it'll remove some of the anti-aliasing.

And i do agree they seem too big now, going to rollback to 48x42 and 54x42 respectively

EDIT2:

Just saw the shadows were missing, that made the 48 icon look to small, and the 50 too large, 1.0.6.8 should be 48px with Shadows, which make it a bit "antialiased" and look better sized

Last edited by usagirei,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - This great program. A question: you're going to put some new functionality in it ?
As well as @jurassicplayer think so lack have the view the folder in open mode.
Otherwise I have nothing to complain about because this program has helped me a lot.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei - This great program. A question: you're going to put some new functionality in it ?
As well as @jurassicplayer think so lack have the view the folder in open mode.
Otherwise I have nothing to complain about because this program has helped me a lot.

First, sorry about the rudeness, but you ask me this every other message and it's getting to me, i do this in my spare time, i have other stuff to deal in real life with.
When i can put new features in, i do, when i don't, expect some timespans with no updates.
And about the "lack of folder preview in open mode", if you had bothered to download the last update, and check the previous messages, you'd see it is already implemented.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei - Sorry for the inconvenience.
I look forward to any new update without bothering you again with this. Again I'm sorry.

Not telling you to stop posting suggestions or anything, i appreciate the feedback, but like the saying goes down here, "Não fica batendo na mesma tecla", asking if there's new functionality won't make it pop out of nowhere, and adding new functionality sometimes is not a small feat that i can whip out in a few lines of code.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - OK. I'm sorry again. The case and I really enjoyed the program. I'm using it to create all my themes on the site 3dsthem. And I was happy to see the program because besides having great resources facilitates the work of the creators of custom themes.

You could take only one doubt that I'm having in your program ?

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei - OK. I'm sorry again. The case and I really enjoyed the program. I'm using it to create all my themes on the site 3dsthem. And I was happy to see the program because besides having great resources facilitates the work of the creators of custom themes.

You could take only one doubt that I'm having in your program ?

Don't take it personally, just don't keep badgering me about the same question over and over and its all good.

And yeah, sure, what is troubling you?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - I tried to put cwavs sounds in the tables of the lower screen with everything when I clicked the arrow down screen no sound was executed. Note my theme had both screens with fixed mode.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IIRC the SFX frames, the bottom frame type must be paged, the ones that go 1-2-3-2-1 or 1-2-3-1-2-3, the Fixed frame types won't work i'm afraid

You could however use a frame-kind with 3 still frames and the sound effects should work

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a tiny problem:
When I click on the about tab and then the Updates @github link, it doesn't do anything.

Again, thanks for your hard work.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: Arubaro

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - I downloaded the updated version with everything instead of being as v 1.0.6.8 this v 1.0.6.7 and keeps popping up in the update to v 1.0.6.8 as available.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei - OK. What were the visible updates in version 1.6.8 you don't have in 1.6.7 ?

It's just a mismatched version number, the 1.0.6.8 added the missing shadows in the Folder icons, but that one had it as 1.0.6.7 with the fix.
Download it again to get rid of the update nag. It should have the correct number now.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - And look at the last theme I created using your Editor see image below. It took me 34 minutes in 1 hour would take Yata.
The image quality was more realistic preview or printing and my ? I mean the icons and buttons.
The update on shadow modes made the icons stay much more appealing.
I'm so addicted in your program that I am already an extremely elaborate theme in minutes thing in Yata took Hours.

preview.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a