ROM Hack [Release] Usagi 3DS Theme Editor (+ .Net Library) - Testers Wanted

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@usagirei - Would be possible you add some way to create folders or custom edges by adding only images ?
Create folders or edges through images. That would be extremely helpful because of a lot of work to do this.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem with the SFX. I want to put just the 3 of them in my custom theme. But sadly I can't find any way to convert the sfx to bcwav. Any idea where I can convert them to bcwav? I dont know if everyone here already noticed that, there's also a 2nd format for SFX wchic is the DSP ADCPM. (I dont know if that's a format or what.)

EDIT: not sfx format. It's wav btw. Sorry XP

EDIT: I'm making a theme right now using this software XD

EDIT: It's already done, but the sfx isn't. XD Need help

Last edited by Prince Frost,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a problem with the SFX. I want to put just the 3 of them in my custom theme. But sadly I can't find any way to convert the sfx to bcwav. Any idea where I can convert them to bcwav? I dont know if everyone here already noticed that, there's also a 2nd format for SFX wchic is the DSP ADCPM. (I dont know if that's a format or what.)

EDIT: not sfx format. It's wav btw. Sorry XP

EDIT: I'm making a theme right now using this software XD

EDIT: It's already done, but the sfx isn't. XD Need help

In the readme on the github:

• Experimental CWAV Manager: Add Sound Effects to your themes, optional support for ctr_WaveConverter (Required for Wav Conversion)
You're on your own to find ctr_WaveConverter, then put it in the ThirdParty/ctr_WaveConverter32 folder

Reactions: Prince Frost

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
In the readme on the github:

• Experimental CWAV Manager: Add Sound Effects to your themes, optional support for ctr_WaveConverter (Required for Wav Conversion)
You're on your own to find ctr_WaveConverter, then put it in the ThirdParty/ctr_WaveConverter32 folder

Thank you! But if someone here willing to help me to convert these 8 wavs while I'm looking for ctr_WaveConverter, I REALLY AND HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP! :D Of Course! I'll still looking for the ctr_WaveConverter.

EDIT: I already have the ctr_WaveConverter32, and I paste it on the ctr_WaveConverter32 folder. but the problem is, I can't or maybe I don't know if it converting the wavs or what.

EDIT: It worked btw. Hahaha anyway, thank you for all your help and guides! :D

Last edited by Prince Frost,

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@usagirei Currently the size of the folder in Usagi is 48x42. The 3DS seems to resize it to 50x44 for the preview of the same number of rows.

Also, here is a screenshot of the open folder (56x44). The file icon starts 14px below the top of the folder and extends past by 2px for a full 16px. Maybe you can add a preview of the open folder and file? Close button preview would also be nice.
File color:
- Shading: #D58C4A
- Main: #FFC966
- Glow: #E3DED3
x4vl5Ky.png

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei Currently the size of the folder in Usagi is 48x42. The 3DS seems to resize it to 50x44 for the preview of the same number of rows.

Also, here is a screenshot of the open folder (56x44). The file icon starts 14px below the top of the folder and extends past by 2px for a full 16px. Maybe you can add a preview of the open folder and file? Close button preview would also be nice.
File color:
- Shading: #D58C4A
- Main: #FFC966
- Glow: #E3DED3
x4vl5Ky.png

You mean the open folder is Resized a bit, or the closed one? I was pretty sure i got the closed folder the right size since i based it off a screencap of my unit.
The open Folder preview I still haven't done the vectors for the non-image version, so i can't add the preview yet

EDIT:

This seems about right?

iEsCyjK.png
4OxzygS.png

Release with it is up.

Last edited by usagirei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!