OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure it REALLY needs a guide, its pretty straightforward IMO, but

* Open Program
* Enable Desired Options in the Options Tab
* Import Images (Possible Sizes are in the Images Menu)
* Change Colors (Only Affected if you enabled the correlated option)
* Save

IIRC @Ryumaru had a guide posted around

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just Merged the SMDH Branch into the stable one.
Now I've made automatic update checking defaults to true, you can still disable it in the options, but I don't really recommend it.

Next up I'll probably take a look at Zipping and Sending directly to CHMM2 (like themesender from chmm2, or YATA+ does)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
about the sound size must it be 3.3mb or can it be larger?
It can't be larger, there is a limit on the 3ds. This can help you try to optimize the bgm.bcstm if you are setting the sampling rate manually (I've taken to doing it that way) which would be in the ballpark of what sampling rate you can go up to without going past the limit.

SilverCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much yes. I love being able to see what I'm changing rather than seeing it afterwords like in YATA. Nice work!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I can't seem to find the flag setting that tells the 3DS to whether display app names in one row mode or not. Also, where is the setting where I can set the folder back arrow's position? I think YATA+ had both.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't seem to find the flag setting that tells the 3DS to whether display app names in one row mode or not. Also, where is the setting where I can set the folder back arrow's position? I think YATA+ had both.

I tried playing with the supposed back arrow position on yata, but couldn't get it to work on a reliable manner, so I didn't include it. As for the other setting I don't recall it in yata, but if it's a guaranteed to work value I'll implement it.

On a side note, Latest update has French Translations provided by @Kerouz

Last edited by usagirei,
Reactions: SomeGamer

LittleXiao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has already been said, but using the in-program updater deleted EVERYTHING in the folder the program was in save for the program files themselves, including all the custom themes I had in the subfolders. Is there a fix being worked on for this? Thanks, and sorry to bother you.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure if this has already been said, but using the in-program updater deleted EVERYTHING in the folder the program was in save for the program files themselves, including all the custom themes I had in the subfolders. Is there a fix being worked on for this? Thanks, and sorry to bother you.

It should've been moved to a subfolder named after the previous version number, it doesn't delete anything on the program folder, that said, its best to use a working directory other than the application folder for this reason,

That said, i can include a "safe" folder named like, UserData or something, that doesn't get moved when a update happens

Last edited by usagirei,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
It would be possible to place the Usagi display mode like the image below ?
HNI_0013.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m