ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible to have a money multiplier (same as the exp one) and pokemon encounter?
Hmmm, never thought of a money multiplier before. Shouldn't be too hard, there's already a system for it due to the amulet coin and Pay Day move. Just need to find it.

As for the encounter cheat, it's coming. I'm fixing issues with the old one and trying to make it work well. Also, I'm at the mercy of someone else also working on the plugin as the encounter code and their code share some of the same data.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone want to create a code to shut the rotomdex up?

Honestly, it keeps blocking the map and is getting on my nerves. Massively.
Not sure if it's possible but I asked for this the other day because yeah, Rotom is absolutely the worst. He never shuts his damn mouth and I don't know about you but I've had him repeating the same few "tips" over and over and over again within a very short period of time.

Reactions: chaoskagami

jelanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I select cheats from this ntr plugin my game freezes as soon as I enter a battle or wild Pokemon. Does anyone know why ? I use bootntr and choose version 3.6. I'm on new 3ds.

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you be able to add 100% shiny or 1/1 chance for a shiny in the ultra wormhole? The normal shiny option doesnt apply to wormholes

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use a shinylockremoval ips patch from the ips thread and it should work.
I tried that unless i did it wrong. Have you heard of anyone actually having that work for wormhole shinies? From what I have heard its just a different shiny code its not necessarily shiny locked so im not sure if that would actually make the wormhole pokemon be shiny

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that unless i did it wrong. Have you heard of anyone actually having that work for wormhole shinies? From what I have heard its just a different shiny code its not necessarily shiny locked so im not sure if that would actually make the wormhole pokemon be shiny
Well I haven't personally tried it on wormhole legendaries. (I just unticked the shiny lock option in pk3ds.) but I know when I used the ips it made everything usually shiny locked 100% shiny. Then it got updated so it was a chance at being shiny rather than being 100% so I assume it'd work all the same with the ultraspace pokemon. You could always just untick any of the pokemon's shinylock in pk3ds though if nothing else.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It already can coexist with PokeCalcNTR, it doesn't need any tweaking for that.
How do I use them both? Fairly new to NTR, thanks:) I just want to hatch eggs instantly haha!

Do I just add it to the folder as "ultraSuMoFramework.plg"? so now there's that and a "cheat.plg" file?

Reactions: shinyrocara98

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk
Wouldn't this also mess with the frame-skipping in the other plugin though?

(Thanks!:) )

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It started but then quickly crashed when having both plugins there. let me try again

Yeah it keeps crashing...

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't this also mess with the frame-skipping in the other plugin though?

(Thanks!:) )

It started but then quickly crashed when having both plugins there. let me try again

Yeah it keeps crashing...
Is it crashing when you go through the intro video? If so, that's a normal NTR issue that happens on the original games, too.

Skip the intro as quickly as you can. If it still crashes, then you're doing something wrong.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it crashing when you go through the intro video? If so, that's a normal NTR issue that happens on the original games, too.

Skip the intro as quickly as you can. If it still crashes, then you're doing something wrong.
I did that, and I was in the game, getting an egg to hatch after enabling the plugin and two seconds later, boom. Error and crash. And no, I'm not doing anything wrong. I know how to set these plugins correctly.

Also, instant egg doesn't work. At all. Instant hatching does though.

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And no, I'm not doing anything wrong. I know how to set these plugins correctly.
Sorry, but when "it crashes" is the only thing you say, it's impossible to diagnose the issue. Knowing that it's only crashing when you hatch an egg (as in, giving the steps to get to your situation) is far more helpful.

AFAIK you're using both the framework and PokéCalc, right? Have you tried using the framework alone, or the Quick Hatch IPS patch instead?

And for the instant egg cheat, were you holding Start when speaking to the Daycare NPC?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but when "it crashes" is the only thing you say, it's impossible to diagnose the issue. Knowing that it's only crashing when you hatch an egg (as in, giving the steps to get to your situation) is far more helpful.

AFAIK you're using both the framework and PokéCalc, right? Have you tried using the framework alone, or the Quick Hatch IPS patch instead?

And for the instant egg cheat, were you holding Start when speaking to the Daycare NPC?
It wasn't crashing when hatching an egg.

And I ended up disabling Pokecalc. For some reason even when disabling it though, ... oooh hold "Start"... that'd do it lol. Thanks!

Yeah but I'm a little confused about the whole "using the framwprk alone" thing. And any guides to patch for quick hatching so I don't have to use the plugin? Haha! Also, instant egg patch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol