ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm I put 4096 and I had to press ZR to make shinies show up, did you change on last version? I haven't update from.. 0.2.0 I guess.
Downloading new one to check
4096 is the default value the game has (meaning you didn't change the shiny value at all). Anyway, I did change it in the newest update, it now uses percentages from 0.01% to 100.00%.

Reactions: RaphaelDDL

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
4096 is the default value the game has (meaning you didn't change the shiny value at all). Anyway, I did change it in the newest update, it now uses percentages from 0.01% to 100.00%.
Oh, fuck me. Well, was 1/4096 so I typed 4096 on the keyboard and when I pressed ZR, it was spawning shinies.

rofl, I'm dumb, kill me.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, fuck me. Well, was 1/4096 so I typed 4096 on the keyboard and when I pressed ZR, it was spawning shinies.

rofl, I'm dumb, kill me.
Yep, 1/4096 is the standard normal shiny rate, meaning 1 out of every 4096 encounters. If you wanted them to appear every battle you'd set the ratio to 1/1, meaning 1 out of every 1 encounters, aka, every encounter. With the new update though you could just set it to 100%. Holding ZR just temporarily jumps the shiny chance to 100% regardless of what you have it set to so you can get an instant shiny, that's why holding the button down worked for you.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,
Reactions: RaphaelDDL

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, 1/4096 is the standard normal shiny rate, meaning 1 out of every 4096 encounters. If you wanted them to appear every battle you'd set the ratio to 1/1, meaning 1 out of every 1 encounters, aka, every encounter. With the new update though you could just set it to 100%. Holding ZR just temporarily jumps the shiny chance to 100% regardless of what you have it set to so you can get an instant shiny, that's why holding the button down worked for you.
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

Well, thank you very much for both the plugin and for taking your time explaining me, I appreciate :)

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Analog man thanks again for the plugin and the updates, these kids need chill crashing you, asking you for new codes every five minutes, just chill guys.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently I'm still retarded. I read the CTRPluginFramework and the Zelda plugin for example goes directly to the settings when I press select, however Ultra Moon doesn't. It opens the cheats menu with a limited number of cheats listed. I opened the settings shown on the screenshot in the main post once by randomly pressing buttons, but that can't be the solution. Would anyone enlighten me as to what the button combination is for the other cheats likes clothes, shiny etc?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I'm still retarded. I read the CTRPluginFramework and the Zelda plugin for example goes directly to the settings when I press select, however Ultra Moon doesn't. It opens the cheats menu with a limited number of cheats listed. I opened the settings shown on the screenshot in the main post once by randomly pressing buttons, but that can't be the solution. Would anyone enlighten me as to what the button combination is for the other cheats likes clothes, shiny etc?
Clothes and shiny rate don’t have button combinations. I don’t really understand what you’re asking.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a previous post you mentioned altering the shiny quota up to 100%. I would like to know how I access that setting for example.
When you have the cheat highlighted you'll see some touch buttons on the bottom screen. One will be a keyboard icon, tap that to bring up the on-screen keyboard.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
When you have the cheat highlighted you'll see some touch buttons on the bottom screen. One will be a keyboard icon, tap that to bring up the on-screen keyboard.
From the start after pressing select all I have is the bottom screen. A to get into Cheats enabled (followed by 100% rate catch, Always crit, Catch Trainer Pokemon, BP and max money). Y to see details which just results in some screen flashing if I press it. Select for the plugin speed and Start for hotkeys. So no keyboard icon.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the start after pressing select all I have is the bottom screen. A to get into Cheats enabled (followed by 100% rate catch, Always crit, Catch Trainer Pokemon, BP and max money). Y to see details which just results in some screen flashing if I press it. Select for the plugin speed and Start for hotkeys. So no keyboard icon.
You are not using the plugin from this thread. I cannot help you, sorry.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except I am. I downloaded the ultraSuMoFramework-v0.3.0.zip in your main post while not using any other plugin.
I don't know what to tell you. Download it again? Make sure there's no other plugin in the folder? If you're using NTRBoot Selector, make sure you're not set to load plugins from SD:/3ds/plugin/ rather than SD:/plugin/

Other then that, all I can say is it's the wrong plugin.

Takumi4685

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
At First,thanks for your great works!!

I found ultra wormhole code in my environment,
but I didn't confirm ultra moon because I don't have it.
I share how to search the program code.

1xMnNwYGGv3dVIyR1rYFeL6jEtw7Ncz-T

sorry but I can't post link message,please input above google drive open id

I tryed to make sample cheat.plg, but failed because of segmentation fault when PC goes to hook code 06F00F00.

I'm sorry for poor english.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's not so good with the percentage selection for shiny chance. I found that better with 1-4xxx :mellow::wacko:
Sorry, it's staying, because now people have a wider choice of options for Shiny chance (ex. You couldn't get 40%, 60%, 75%, or 80% or many other percentages with the old system).

Takumi4685

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wormhole mini-game program seems to be expand to temporary working area.
So it's difficult for me to find the period mini game program is alive.
The only way I could success to cheat is using Rosalina and gdb.

• Step1
Using plugin and 3ds
Search address which is stored warp year by the message after entering the wormhole
In my ultra sun,this address is 0x32DE30E0 fixed

• Step2
Using Citra+GDB,
Set write access break point at the address found step1,then enter wormhole
2 line above the break line,you will find this year was loaded from R4 + 0x04
In my environment,break at 0x00385354 and R4 is 0x32DE30E0

• Step3
DURING playing mini game,
set write access break point at the address R4+0x04 found step2(0x32DE30E4),and enter the wormhole
In my environment,break at 0x006F3748

• Step4
If you modify R5 of the code 0x006F3748,you can change the wormhole year

If you modify R1 of the code 0x006F3754,you can change the wormhole color
0:While(UltraBeast),1:Red,2:Blue,3:Yellow,4:Green

If you modify R0 of the code 0x006F3760,you can change the wormhole rarity
0: Normal,1: SingleRing ,2: DoubleRing,3: DoubleAuraRing

Last edited by Takumi4685,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc