the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
hello again, about the new injector, is tested and working with one game, using the core of bubble2k16 (something you notice is that the core of the injector is version 1.20 and not 1.11 :blink:)
the game goes full speed to my consideration and for the few minutes of gameplay, I left satisfied :lol:

an error that if I could find, is that of not being able to put the label of the cartridge, leaving that last one in white :cry:

but I solved it by importing a custom banner and it remained as if it were an original snes virtual console :)

thousand thanks for this wonder of injector :D

Yes, it is based on an updated version.

Official SNES Virtual Console doesn't have any label on the catridges (at least in 3DS) :P

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
having a decent mess around with the beta and manged to get star fox 2 working pretty well using snes9x running on a n3ds :) only gripe with the beta is the lack of progress bar when making a .cia file but apart from that its working out pretty well so far!!!

also just to confirm this beta build is using the newer 1.20 version of snes9x and not the older 1.11 which is pretty neat :)

Last edited by froggydarren,

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
having a decent mess around with the beta and manged to get star fox 2 working pretty well using snes9x running on a n3ds :) only gripe with the beta is the lack of progress bar when making a .cia file but apart from that its working out pretty well so far!!!

also just to confirm this beta build is using the newer 1.20 version of snes9x and not the older 1.11 which is pretty neat :)
Sorry for not having the progress bar thing. In the Injector application options there are some settings related to what to do when a CIA is finished. I'm always improving the whole application, so progress indicators are planned.

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
the progress bar issue isnt a major problem as windows lets you know its finished anyways (plays a little jingle lol) works great so far only problem i have is act raiser 2 VC inject crash's after the ''ENIX'' logo but it works fine running snes9x dont suppose you know if this is a known problem with using that game with nintendos own emu?

Last edited by froggydarren,

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to create an NES forwarder? Or a guide I can follow to make an NES forewarder?

I'd like Dragon Warrior IV on the home menu. The official VC emulator does not support this game.
I'd like to know this too for Zelda: The Legend of Link also not supported by Ultimate nes Injector

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha,
Reactions: Asdolo

Marcogn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finally added SNES9x for Old 3DS forwarders to New Super Ultimate Injector for 3DS (NSUI).

If you want to test them, please send me a PM asking for the latest beta :)

So, in your NSUI I can finally and really forward SNES games (in O3ds)???? IT'S AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!

cezar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Asdolo, congratulations on your brilliant work and I believe that this injector will reach perfection, as it does not yet have support for some top gear 3000 type games. I would like to play this title, I already tried several ways to convert using pocket snes or snes 9x and others most unsuccessfully the game failed to start the race.Thank you for your attention

Last edited by cezar,

cezar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the game super mario all star and super mario all star + super mario world the controls no work when starting any games convertion using pocket snes, using snes9x work but graphics and sound bad

CR_Avila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Dude you are amazing this works perfect....Is there any mGBA forwarder maker? and is there any possiblity a Virtual Boy and PSX ones could be made?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's making a single program for all the injectors/forwarders. Also, any RA core would work, they need a few source modifications.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one can say. He was giving out functional betas for a while, but seems to have quit.

@Asdolo ETA or just keep waiting?

omg really? when would it be ready?

He posted a public beta on reddit a few days ago: http://reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/7mz97h/public_beta_release_nsui_beta_26_allinone_vc/

He will be able to work more on it starting on the 15th or later. It is pretty far along and all but the most obscure systems are supported in this latest beta.

Last edited by Cralex,
Reactions: Asdolo

CR_Avila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Grave shovel