ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate SNES Forwarder Maker for 3DS

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you are amazing this works perfect....Is there any mGBA forwarder maker? and is there any possiblity a Virtual Boy and PSX ones could be made?
as was stated earlier he ninja posted it on reddit and said nothing here for some reason but im just curious why use mgba when the gba injector uses the real gba hardware to play games? and psx is very bad on the 3ds

CR_Avila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
as was stated earlier he ninja posted it on reddit and said nothing here for some reason but im just curious why use mgba when the gba injector uses the real gba hardware to play games? and psx is very bad on the 3ds
For WarioWare twisted....I have all my GBA games injected in the Virtual console but WarioWare twisted won't work for obvious reasons...But it works perfect in mGBA,and being able to save states comes also really handy for some games,which you can't do for some reason in the GBA virtual console...

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For WarioWare twisted....I have all my GBA games injected in the Virtual console but WarioWare twisted won't work for obvious reasons...But it works perfect in mGBA,and being able to save states comes also really handy for some games,which you can't do for some reason in the GBA virtual console...
you cant save state in gba vc because its not an emulation its running gba mode in ds mode the same way ds did when you inserted a gba cart...but i personally have experienced no problems with gba vc games because its basically a real gba

Last edited by deathblade200,

CR_Avila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
you cant save state in gba vc because its not an emulation its running gba mode in ds mode the same way ds did when you inserted a gba cart...but i personally have experienced no problems with gba vc games because its basically a real gba
Oh I see...Yeah I also love the feeling of playing in a "real" GBA,it just makes me wanna drink bleach sometimes in some games like Fire Emblem... Other than that I only use mGBA for Warioware ,and i wanted a forwarder cuz it's annoying to open the hb launcher and then mgba...

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see...Yeah I also love the feeling of playing in a "real" GBA,it just makes me wanna drink bleach sometimes in some games like Fire Emblem... Other than that I only use mGBA for Warioware ,and i wanted a forwarder cuz it's annoying to open the hb launcher and then mgba...
i find savestates to feel like cheating so I don't care for them to me there just a luxury of quickly saving without having to find a savepoint other than that I can live without them thats including fire emblem because it makes you think before you act thanks to permadeath which is just ruined if you can just rewind time...as for you mgba problem he is just using retroarch as a forwarder so you can just get a cia of that and play mgba that way

Feffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He posted a public beta on reddit a few days ago: http://reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/7mz97h/public_beta_release_nsui_beta_26_allinone_vc/

He will be able to work more on it starting on the 15th or later. It is pretty far along and all but the most obscure systems are supported in this latest beta.
Slightly OT: Unfortunately like in the last beta I tried there's no VC Famicom Disk System support :( You CAN inject FDS games, but you have to use an homebrew emulator to play them and personally I prefer the official Nintendo ones (I like their UI and they have no problem in sleep mode). I hope @Asdolo will manage to add FDS injection in the finale version.

Happy new year btw!

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slightly OT: Unfortunately like in the last beta I tried there's no VC Famicom Disk System support :( You CAN inject FDS games, but you have to use an homebrew emulator to play them and personally I prefer the official Nintendo ones (I like their UI and they have no problem in sleep mode). I hope @Asdolo will manage to add FDS injection in the finale version.

Happy new year btw!

is there even a Famicom Disk System vc in the first place...if not then he can't magically make it happen and the nes/famicom vc is most likely not compatible with them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto