ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, but you have to either use the New Super Ultimate Injector or find a patch for the eshop version (which will make your save VERY prone to corruption).

AFAIK there is no eshop version of that game.
My trouble is not to patch the save right now but to go past the glitch on the map. A know glitch according to my search.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
AFAIK there is no eshop version of that game.
My trouble is not to patch the save right now but to go past the glitch on the map. A know glitch according to my search.
Saves don't need to be patched if you use NSUI, it just inject the games properly. It's in beta thought, so you'll have to wait a bit more!

Reactions: noctis90210

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And glitch wise, did you or someone else made that game worked properly? (All save troubles apart, that is)

Cause when I launch the game, mario appear on the map and the game freeze. it apparently happen with gba linker, emu and VC. Didn' t find a fix to VC yet.

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the SRAM patch I applied to Super Mario Advance 4 worked because there haven't been any issues with my save file, same with F-Zero Climax, though it may just have been the fact that I played SMA4 before returning to F-Zero Climax

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think the SRAM patch I applied to Super Mario Advance 4 worked because there haven't been any issues with my save file, same with F-Zero Climax, though it may just have been the fact that I played SMA4 before returning to F-Zero Climax
FYI, F-Zero Climax doesn't work properly. After completing a couple of cups, your save file will self destruct.
I tried many things, but they didn't work.
Then I got sick of it and just bought the game.
Another solution would be to wait for NSUI or patch the game manually. There was a post on Reddit about that.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I know it was a long shot but I was seriously hopping for a surprise Christmas day release lol.
I'm not at home right now, but I'll try to rush it after new year, because I'm leaving my country for 15 days on 30 of December. I may just release the latest beta on public...

PoutinePower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not at home right now, but I'll try to rush it after new year, because I'm leaving my country for 15 days on 30 of December. I may just release the latest beta on public...

As someone who's got my hands on beta 24, I can say it's pretty stable so far with injecting GBA backups and I'm sure most people would actually really enjoy it for xmas vacations ^_^ Pretty good work!

Reactions: Asdolo

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, F-Zero Climax doesn't work properly. After completing a couple of cups, your save file will self destruct.
I tried many things, but they didn't work.
Then I got sick of it and just bought the game.
Another solution would be to wait for NSUI or patch the game manually. There was a post on Reddit about that.
I still have my save even after the first two cups but I don't doubt that something will go wrong eventually

Wo0ki3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, @Asdolo!

I made an account just to thank you for these VC injectors. You've restored the functionality originally promised by NoA and made me dust off my N3DS again. I just have one question: How does one go about determining the save type for a game not immediately recognized by the offline database (the majority of my titles)? I haven't had a problem getting them to play, but Mother 3 will allow me to save but when re-entering the title, my only option is new game so I'm assuming I done goofed.

Thanks!

Reactions: Asdolo

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there, @Asdolo!

I made an account just to thank you for these VC injectors. You've restored the functionality originally promised by NoA and made me dust off my N3DS again. I just have one question: How does one go about determining the save type for a game not immediately recognized by the offline database (the majority of my titles)? I haven't had a problem getting them to play, but Mother 3 will allow me to save but when re-entering the title, my only option is new game so I'm assuming I done goofed.

Thanks!
Yes the game didn't really save the game Mother 3 uses Flash512

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey there, @Asdolo!

Thanks!
Check your PMs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: