Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
But i don't like this,cbh is for ME better,i use miimaker to start hbl,then start wup installer,installed game and then it freezes at miimaker screen,what a crap is this,with cbh not a single problem,strange it doesn't work good here

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Today wanted to install some software via wup installer,and it freezes,is there a way to UNINSTALL this crap??????
Gona go back to cbh cause it simply doesn't work,followed the guide and its difficult to setup.
When i select a game in wup installer,it simply goeds to miimaker,why,i don't know.
Tryed again,now it installs the game fine,what program do you guys here use to install game to usb drive?

Last edited by fille,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@BaamAlex @fille WUP Installer is using old, outdated methods. These methods might work most of the time but sometimes they fail.
Tiramsu is triggering these fails way more often than (CB)Haxchi.

So yea, WUP Installer would need an update really badly but it's not maintained since a long time, so this update is just a dream. Better use still maintained tools (won't call names now).

Reactions: BaamAlex

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm,gona read more about this hack,seems stable with that program i use now.
Seems some older programs needs update,for now it works fine.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
used the wup installer gx version,it installs now multiple games selected,but once done,when it goes back to miimaker,there it freezes,strange problem.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's the reason why a few apps got an update. They are hella outdated.
And that's just a preparation step: Devs try to update all and every apps right now to prepare for Aroma. ;)

strange problem.
Face it: WUP Installer is dead. The devs behind it left the scene around half a decade ago.
Also WUP Installers codes are so horribly outdated, it is more simple to write a new app (*cough* *cough* NUS *cough* spli *cough*) than to update these old codes. Trust me on this, I'm speaking from experience (knowing WUP Installer codes by heart). ;)

//EDIT: Yea, I know this thread is completely wrong for this but anyway, time to create some hype: NUSspli 1.97 will be released soon™...

Last edited by V10lator,

playstays_shun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some mocha cfw when I got a Wii U a few years ago

can I still play online on whatever version it’s on or do I have to update the os? I wanna play splatoon 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?