Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maschell
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 408,230
  • Replies Replies 1,628
  • Likes Likes 166
if the CFW would kill in a way or another the virtual console
A CFW adds funtionallity, it doesn't remove any. So everything that works now will continue to work after installing a CFW.

get duck hunt via another way... ;-)
That would be added functionality. So yea, with a CFW it is possible to get content from other ways than the eShop.
 
the only issue I can think of with the eshop is if you downloaded a game with wii u usb helper or similar, then decided to buy the game. you'd have to delete the fake ticket manually or you could try the script in my thread. I haven't tested it, the script, myself. anyway, it will error at "install" if a fake ticket is detected above the real one in the ticket bucket. if the fake ticket is deleted = no errors. I recently uninstalled lucadian crhonicles after I was having problems with connecting to their servers (an online game), and I didn't realize at the time that the servers were now offline, so I installed the game via usb helper. since it doesn't delete tickets when you uninstall a game, I just deleted the fake ticket, then tested the game on ofw (before tiramisu existed), and it worked, but still the same problem with connecting, since the servers are now offline.
 
the only issue I can think of with the eshop is if you downloaded a game with wii u usb helper or similar, then decided to buy the game. you'd have to delete the fake ticket manually or you could try the script in my thread. I haven't tested it, the script, myself. anyway, it will error at "install" if a fake ticket is detected above the real one in the ticket bucket. if the fake ticket is deleted = no errors. I recently uninstalled lucadian crhonicles after I was having problems with connecting to their servers (an online game), and I didn't realize at the time that the servers were now offline, so I installed the game via usb helper. since it doesn't delete tickets when you uninstall a game, I just deleted the fake ticket, then tested the game on ofw (before tiramisu existed), and it worked, but still the same problem with connecting, since the servers are now offline.
Thanks a lot guys for all these details!
Long story short:
- I will buy my SD card 32gb because I think I had one around...
- Install Tiramisu
- Not buy Duck Hunt on the eshop so Godreborn I will not have to be concerned about what you explained
- Try to find Duck Hunt somewhere else...
- Enjoy

Thx a lot all of you
 
Thanks a lot guys for all these details!
Long story short:
- I will buy my SD card 32gb because I think I had one around...
- Install Tiramisu
- Not buy Duck Hunt on the eshop so Godreborn I will not have to be concerned about what you explained
- Try to find Duck Hunt somewhere else...
- Enjoy

Thx a lot all of you
What godreborn said is that if you pirate it, then after buy it legit, you may run into issues.
Buying it legit the first time will be fine.
Or you could just pirate it and not buy it at all, but that is illegal in most countries.
 
I think that could be a great feature that solves display quality of the vWii since TVs handle 480p signal better than WiiU does, it should be implemented if possible! (WiiU masks vWii output which is 480p & 360p as 1080p signal like man how stupid is that?)
Can you add an option to define the vWii resolution (e.g. 480p) when direct booting into vWii like it was done in these forwarders?
I quoted the original request since it seems to be buried. @Maschell @GaryOderNichts is that even possible to be intergraded, if wanted, into wii menu launch and also on quick start?
 
Last edited by GR-DRACULA,
i am getting this error when trying to install tiramisu how can I solve?
023a6a05-894f-4927-aabb-e2dcdcc6e8d3.jpg
 
Yes "almost" ALL work with tiramisu I think.....Despite I do have some errors conrcening when selectiong ios with those programs: any region changer (ko), ALL THE PROGRAMS CONCERING WADS like AnyTitleDeleterDB,Yet-Another-BlueDump-Mod, wiimod lite, DOP-MiiV16, DmpMiNND they do work but tends to be "buggy" when not selecting the good ios earch time to use.
 
Hi :) So, I'm still hoping that someday there will be a solution to 'autoboot Padcon with Tiramisu', so that we can turn the gamepad screen off with R3 without having to launch Padcon every time manually. The gamepad screen is something that I rarely use, and it really eats my gamepad battery, so it annoys me.

I was told in this topic that this feature was planned within Aroma. But is somebody actually working on Aroma ? I only managed to find some 2021 tweets from Maschell where he basically said he couldn't find any motivation to work on it in the near future... So what can we hope for the 'not so distant' future?

Thanks for enlightening me.
 
Hi guy, im newbie. i need some help
i have Wii u tiramisu installed
Console is JPN and ver5.5.3

i installed Mario party 10 JPN and it works fine, but i cant read JPN
so i install Mario party 10 USA completed then start and it freeze at game boot splash screen.
then i download Mario Party 10 EU then start again, still the same as USA
those games are downloaded from USB helper.
  • Does it matter with Console region or firmware version ?
  • Does Tiramisu is CFW ?
i saw Introduction in WiiuHack it said Play out of region games
 
Good Morning.:)

I was told in this topic that this feature was planned within Aroma. But is somebody actually working on Aroma ? I only managed to find some 2021 tweets from Maschell where he basically said he couldn't find any motivation to work on it in the near future... So what can we hope for the 'not so distant' future?
Yes,that is correct and he also said it many,many times "Do not ask when...."

Please be patient and we will get it someday.
Thank you and have a very nice Day.😉💖
 
This is probably the wrong place to put this and I apologize as I'm not too familiar with the GBA temp forums, but I have had my Wii U jailbroken with CBHC and decided to switch to Tiramisu. I followed the directions and everything and copied everything over to the SD card wnd even went to my browser and did the wiiuexploit.xyz thing but whenever I press B or X on the console it boots Into The Homebrew channel on my Wii U. Any idea why it's loading Homebrew instead of the Tiramisu payload?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted