• Replies 55
  • Likes 1

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I ususally never ever have a problem so I had the plugin installed in the correct folder and when booting the game it has that green flash then it is on for a few seconds then it crashes the app and restarts the system. If someone can give me some wisdom this is the first time with a problem like this. Thanks for this.

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I ususally never ever have a problem so I had the plugin installed in the correct folder and when booting the game it has that green flash then it is on for a few seconds then it crashes the app and restarts the system. If someone can give me some wisdom this is the first time with a problem like this. Thanks for this.
I'm having this problem too

D

Deleted User

OP

I'm having this problem too
What system are you guys using?

Luro02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mario.png

THIS CAN'T BE USED ON O3DS SYSTEMS!

About
The goal of this plugin is to be a start plugin for those of you who want to play the game with ease without ruining the fun for others. ONLINE IS DISABLED

Cheat List:
Maximum time

Unlimited time

Invicible

Max Coins

Max Lives

Max Score

Flying Mario

Get all medals from completing a course

Download

How to install Super NTR Maker: Simply choose which language you would like to install to your system, open it's folder, and extract the "plugin" folder to the root of your systems SD card! Once that is done launch BootNTR, and open Pokemon Sun/Moon!

Click here to download Super NTR Maker!

Join our Discord server!

Need help? Want to request or contribute a cheat? Then join our discord channel by clicking the button below!

Sun and Moon ??? Isn't this a Plugin for Mario Maker ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol