Changelog (31c5e17)
- Fixed Common KeyY Issue
Changelog (8b03aca)
- TitleKeyDecrypt.h Readded
Mega
https://mega.nz/#!xtJSHCRJ!Z62k7Jr8uakiW230BzQ9K1k4_Migox3nu-FGewbfZ6M
Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8uDzUoAlr6wR3J0WmlhVVMtSWs/view

NOTE: This build won't worked for me, Neither ThemeHax with CTRBootManager or MSET (O3DS 9.2U)
Stucks at installation data suite. I had to force shutdown.
Test at your own risk. In case that wont work for you, rollback to yesterday build

Maybe rxTools Github messed up. Yesterday rxTools had 655 commits, today has 1299 commits.
Every commit before Today was doubled.
I do not really know much about github, tell me if I'm wrong
Yeah for some *weird* reason all commits have been doubled... We're working on fixing this

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I noticed something weird yesterday: when I create a connection profile (Settings-> Web Settings-> Create a new profile) on my emuNAND, that profile shows up on the sysNAND. If I delete it on the sysNAND, it still remains in emuNAND.
My NANDs are unlinked and everything suggests they're working as expected to (my emuNAND was updated: sysNAND remained stuck on 9.2; no gifts to unwrap), what's this due to?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dunno, but to "fix" it put 3 fakes connections on your sysnand. Or you can use the tubehax dns on your sysnand, if you still want to use internet on it.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for your reply. I don't need to fix it, I was just wondering what's this caused by. @AlbertoSONIC are you going to fix this or it was left so on purpose?

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I'm not the first one to experience this issue. However, the reason why this happens is not explained there. I'd like to know it. Should I up that old thread?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to have multiple emunands on the same card and select which one to boot? (Thus creating profile support on 3DS)

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Compiled latest build (31c5e17)
Changelog (31c5e17)
- Fixed Common KeyY Issue
Changelog (8b03aca)
- TitleKeyDecrypt.h Readded
Mega
https://mega.nz/#!xtJSHCRJ!Z62k7Jr8uakiW230BzQ9K1k4_Migox3nu-FGewbfZ6M
Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8uDzUoAlr6wR3J0WmlhVVMtSWs/view

NOTE: This build won't worked for me, Neither ThemeHax with CTRBootManager or MSET (O3DS 9.2U)
Stucks at installation data suite. I had to force shutdown.
Test at your own risk. In case that wont work for you, rollback to yesterday build

Maybe rxTools Github messed up. Yesterday rxTools had 655 commits, today has 1299 commits.
Every commit before Today was doubled.
I do not really know much about github, tell me if I'm wrong
Freeze on installation data suit either.

Squallb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all,

I am a newbie and I was able to install Rxtool (not sure what version but this is the file name:rxTools_10-02-15_19-0) successfully and able to boot to emunand & sysnand without any issues. My problem right now is that when I update my emunand RXE 6.2 to the latest firmware 10.2, it gives me an error "an error has occured. Unable to update. restarting 3ds".

After the unit restarts, I am able to go back to sysnand, then to emunand and do the update over and over until the emunand only boots to a black screen on both upper and lower screens.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Troubleshooting done.
-fully reformatted SD and reinstalled CFW
-Turned off router firewall
-Tried 3 different wireless connection
-CFW installation guide used: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

Thank you for looking into this. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Squallb,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dunno then, but you can still download the latest update with 3DNUS then update your emunand with sysupdater. (yes it's safe to use sysupdater on rxmode as long as you're 100% sure to be on the emunand)

Squallb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EmuNAND will not fit on a 4GB SDHC card the minimum that u can get away with is 8GB SDHC card

Hi Shadow#1, thanks for your feedback. I've seen some tutorials/videos which stated that the minimum requirement is 4gb. Can somebody else confirm that this could be the cause of the issue?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to make sure: yours is a O3DS? N3DS only support 9.5 EMUNAND.

If O3DS, I don't think it's the memory card. I installed EMUNAND for a friend on stock 4GB memory card, works just fine. I even re-created EMUNAND (after I asked if there is a way to format system setting on EMUNAND only; @Shadow#1 can remmeber) just couple days ago and updated to 10.2 just fine.

That's being said, try with other SD card.

By any chance, your NANDs are linked and booting using Themehax (maybe not because I sa you has 6.x EMUNAND, just checking the all possible problems)? If so, you need to unlink the NANDs if you want EMUNAND on a different firmware from SYSNAND.

Last edited by tivu100,

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I noticed something weird yesterday: when I create a connection profile (Settings-> Web Settings-> Create a new profile) on my emuNAND, that profile shows up on the sysNAND. If I delete it on the sysNAND, it still remains in emuNAND.
My NANDs are unlinked and everything suggests they're working as expected to (my emuNAND was updated: sysNAND remained stuck on 9.2; no gifts to unwrap), what's this due to?
It happened to me as well, I deleted the connection and turned on parental to block the internet settings only on sysnand 4.5, not sure about 9.2. Anyways that isnt a big deal at least for me, it makes no sense for me to use the internet in sysnand except installing mset on 4.5 if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o