Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is there an alternate link because zippyshare isnt working for me
Are you sure of it?
All the links I could find in the thread OP work fine for me.

I downloaded the files, so I'll just paste them here for now.

Attachments

• Puzzle and Dragons SMBE SGE.rar
    99.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Puzzle and Dragons Z SGE.rar
    34.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Puzzle and Dragons SMBE SGE-v2.rar
    99.8 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: MateoGBA

Nohathas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, attached are hexworkshop Bookmarks for the PZD portion of the game for chips, eggs and relic+runes. Also includes separate bookmark files for all english items and eggs. These bookmarks were extracted by comparing the offsets edited by the editor to non edited files and will have the same effect as using the editor to grant all used items/eggs/chips but let you pick which ones you want as well as quantity(great for relics).

@DaBlackDeath
The offset 0x000080A0 is edited by the editor for chips, but doesn't seem to do anything.
I know it's years later, but I really wanted to thank you for posting this. I finally got back into the game recently for it to come to my attention that I was missing a bunch of relics that are no longer possible to obtain legitimately. The idea of missing out on them bothered me since I'd like to be able to 100% the game. I'd been looking for a way to add the missing relics without affecting any other aspects of the game, so these resources really came in handy.

Reactions: qq12345

RagoXXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm sure this thread is either closed or not dicussed but is it possible to use such editors or make one universal for entire complied list of 3DS games for either emulation or actual 3ds console...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja...