Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 Gentoo by mircoho

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can’t imagine that not having retroarch has to do with the kernal. I think that has to do with linux image used i used the google drive image. I imagine that you used the mega link? Not sure.
Yes, I used the Mega link.. I assumed the Gdrive was just a mirror. I didn't think there were any differences between the 2.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I used the Mega link.. I assumed the Gdrive was just a mirror. I didn't think there were any differences between the 2.
Ok I tried the Gdrive link just for fun and it is indeed different. I think it should be outlined more that it's different from the Mega link.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Well.. aside from the fact that the "ps4 homebrew scene" is limited to those with a low enough firmwre.
Bummer.

in the homebrew scene you always have to be patience and see the bigger picture.

when/if we do get kernel hack on higher firmware. this can be ported too.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't but it couldn't hurt :P

..Second thoughts I did have to refresh the page.

You are right. It's working! Thanks!

And Telegram wants to create phone number by put my phone number or something.. I don't want to. I want to download PS2 emulator and etc to test for fun. How? By going to terminal and use SUDO alt etc to download them ?

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are right. It's working! Thanks!

And Telegram wants to create phone number by put my phone number or something.. I don't want to. I want to download PS2 emulator and etc to test for fun. How? By going to terminal and use SUDO alt etc to download them ?
There should be a PS2 emu "built in" to Emustation, I never used it but it should just be a matter of placing the PS2 Iso in the correct directory? dunno about the telegram thing.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shut it down and load it back up and there is no connect. And this time wifi won't connect either. Please report about the Wifi issues.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

vanrocka90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the whole menu has shifted..... and im actually kinda upset. any chance of the previous release for esp flasher? it still loads under the generic gentoo payload, but not sure whats diff cept loading screens for linux are a bit diff. ESP RELEASE OF PREVIOUS VERSION????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1