Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 Gentoo by mircoho

  • Thread starter Thread starter mircoho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 83,379
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Likes Likes 15
Holy shit I got it booting :P What worked for me was a combo of bzImage and initramfs.cpio.gz from the PS4Kernel.zip from here: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-...-3-7-with-baikal-chip-patches-via-iguy0.7263/
and the v4.14 kernel Linux++ Payload. (I may have got away with just loading the v4.14 Kernel Linux++ payload i'm not sure, honestly now that it's booting I don't want to mess with it) :P
Thanks mate for your video mate it really helped me figure out where I could have been going wrong :)
can you explain me correctly how did you do it? I also own CUH-2016A.
I got black screen with cursor on
 
I shut it down and load it back up and there is no connect. And this time wifi won't connect either. Please report about the Wifi issues.

my wifi works great with the google drive image? This is on a ps4 phat launch model. Sadly still can’t get sound in linmugen despite much effort. So frustrating.
 
Non riesco più a trovare il payload kernel 4.14 baikal solo 5.3.7 sull'host ps4gentoo.Github.Io Per avviare gentoo linux aiuto per favore
5.37 ho solo luce Blue e perdita segnale
Grazie
 
I can no longer find the kernel 4.14 baikal on the ps4gentoo host. Github. I To start gentoo linux help please
 
Non riesco più a trovare il payload kernel 4.14 baikal solo 5.3.7 sull'host ps4gentoo.Github.Io Per avviare gentoo linux aiuto per favore
5.37 ho solo luce Blue e perdita segnale
Grazie

Please speak English. It is against the rules.
 
I can no longer find the kernel 4.14 baikal on the ps4gentoo host. Github. I To start gentoo linux help please
 
I started it with baikal 4.14 ++ BUT then I formatted MY hdd and now I can no longer start linux The 5.3.7 kernel I have blue led and signal loss
 
Model : = CUH-2008B
I downloaded GENTOO from this site ( ps4gentoo.github.io/about/ )
trying to load from eeply linux loader

result := black screen

if i replace " bzimage & initramfs.cpio.gz " both files with iguy0 files
then ps4 linux booting but showing newroot error

if i replace only bzimage still it's showing black screen !!

i want to install gentoo on my ps4 ( CUH-2008B ) for stability & performance !!!

HELP ME to figure out this !!
 
Model : = CUH-2008B
I downloaded GENTOO from this site ( ps4gentoo.github.io/about/ )
trying to load from eeply linux loader

result := black screen

if i replace " bzimage & initramfs.cpio.gz " both files with iguy0 files
then ps4 linux booting but showing newroot error

if i replace only bzimage still it's showing black screen !!

i want to install gentoo on my ps4 ( CUH-2008B ) for stability & performance !!!

HELP ME to figure out this !!

use the Linux Loader Exploit host
https://ps4gentoo.github.io
 
  • Like
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted