Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful I would like to know if you can help me translate the USB file, the PC file I already translated and I would like to know if I can do this with it because when I open the file through NTP ++ it is unreadable

follow my modified for you to take a look I hope you like it
already with HEN 2.1.3 and REN 2.0

gofile.io/?c=hs87Te
To translate the USB version you need to use a db editor. The Server For PS4 Browser.exe also does not work in your translated version because you forgot to include the Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe in the menu folder.

I'm putting together an official update to PS-Phwoar! now. I'll also be updating X-Project next.:)

Reactions: crono_ and ItsmeAJ

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
leeful... if you go to update PS-Phwoar! with the new hen by sistr0, please, do not forget my requesting for the game dump sub-menu..... thx in advance

Reactions: Leeful

crono_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To translate the USB version you need to use a db editor. The Server For PS4 Browser.exe also does not work in your translated version because you forgot to include the Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe in the menu folder.

I'm putting together an official update to PS-Phwoar! now. I'll also be updating X-Project next.:)

sorry for the stupid but I didn't understand what you said, anyway all the files are your originals, and of course with credits to you. I just made visual modifications, added new functions, and translation I don't understand why the file is missing. more from what i saw it seems that you no longer intend to make a new version for usb, i wish i could help, and learn of course

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry for the stupid but I didn't understand what you said, anyway all the files are your originals, and of course with credits to you. I just made visual modifications, added new functions, and translation I don't understand why the file is missing. more from what i saw it seems that you no longer intend to make a new version for usb, i wish i could help, and learn of course
I tweeted that I will not be making a USB version for X-Project.
I will continue to make USB, Android, ESP and PC versions for future PS-Phwoar releases.

Last edited by Leeful,

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
thx so much Leeful for the additions... I remember you speaking about DLC dump setting for a future... just curious about the wip on it....

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thx so much Leeful for the additions... I remember you speaking about DLC dump setting for a future... just curious about the wip on it....
I'm still looking into it. If I get it working how I want I will definatly add it in the future.:)

huggybear69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First I like to thank you for your awesome work and your contribution to the PS4 scene.

I am using your ESP version of the menu since v1.2 and now using v1.3 and like the looks of it a lot. It is intuitive and more or less self explaning.
Running games works smooth as intended.

I have (so far) one problem with it though. When I want to use Save Mounter + FTP, the FTP connection is not able to be established. Weird thing though, because when I use FTP alone, I can connect to the PS4. Also connecting to the Save Mounter works without any problem.
Little site note: Since I am using the ESP8266 I also connect with the PC through WIFI to the ESP in order to be on the same network.

So... therefore I tried some troubleshooting myself.
After a couple of tries I thought maybe the ESP is the problem and used the ethernet connection of the PS4 (which I wanted to prevent)... same result.
Then I tried the USB version of your menu thinking that could solve it... nope.

Summing up the things I have tried so far:
- ESP version: connection over WIFI to FTP while Save Mounter active... not working
- ESP version: connection over ethernet to FTP while Save Mounter active... not working
- USB version: connection over ethernet to FTP while Save Mounter active... not working

Oh and before I forget. I have deactived the firmware spoof of 7.02 back to 5.05. I don't know if that is of any importance.

I have no clue what could be the issue to be honest. Is the payload the problem or something in your menu integration?
Does anyone have a solution to this?

Help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Last edited by huggybear69,

huggybear69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One more thing.

The avatar injection didn't work as well for me.
Is it because I used the offline psn activator and it's not a "legit" psn profile?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@huggybear69 Thanks for the feedback.
I just tried savemounter and the my FTP client would not connect for me either.

Heres a work around.
open savemounter on pc, run binloader on ps4, click send payload in save mounter.
When the payload has loaded on the PS4 close and reopen PS-Phwoar then run the FTP payload.

This worked for me and my ftp client connected.

I don't know whats going on, It worked fine for me originally. I too am using a recently activated profile.

I'll look into it some more and try and find out what the issue is.:)

Reactions: huggybear69

huggybear69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Heres a work around.
open savemounter on pc, run binloader on ps4, click send payload in save mounter.
When the payload has loaded on the PS4 close and reopen PS-Phwoar then run the FTP payload.

I don't know whats going on, It worked fine for me originally. I too am using a recently activated profile.

Thank you very much. I will try that out later today. Have plenty of time anyways due to the corona quarantine. :lol:

You are awesome.

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
that dlc dump is the last feature that left to be perfect on the dump options...
Anyways i am curious to know what other ideas are you thinking to implement in this amazing exploit host...

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@huggybear69 I did some testing and I think I have fixed the problem.:)

I tried SaveMounter+FTP with v1.0 of PS-Phwaor! and everything worked as it should so I knew the problem was something that must have happened in the later releases.

The Savemouter+FTP payload I made uses a chainloading method to load 2 payloads one after another. The problem was a bug in the new chainloading code that didn't properly clear the memory after the SaveMounter payload had loaded causing the FTP payload to freeze even though it appeared to load correctly.

Thanks so much for finding and reporting this bug.:)

Could you please test this version for me to confirm that SaveMounter+FTP is now working correctly.

Attachments

• PS-Phwoar. USB TEST.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 186

huggybear69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Leeful thx for looking into that.

I have tried your workaround and it worked like a charm. I am happy with this solution for now since the current version of the Save Mounter can now directly inject the ps4debug payload and there is no need to use NetCat anymore.
However I think it is also in your interest that every feature works flawless. ^_^

For the USB test menu you just created I will test it tonight and will get back to you asap.

huggybear69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@huggybear69 I did some testing and I think I have fixed the problem.:)

I tried SaveMounter+FTP with v1.0 of PS-Phwaor! and everything worked as it should so I knew the problem was something that must have happened in the later releases.

The Savemouter+FTP payload I made uses a chainloading method to load 2 payloads one after another. The problem was a bug in the new chainloading code that didn't properly clear the memory after the SaveMounter payload had loaded causing the FTP payload to freeze even though it appeared to load correctly.

Thanks so much for finding and reporting this bug.:)

Could you please test this version for me to confirm that SaveMounter+FTP is now working correctly.

Just tested it and works like supposed to. Thanks a lot mate. :bow:

Reactions: Fgamer and Leeful

Fgamer

Trophies
XP
Country

Heres a work around.

That's funny, I've been using the workaround as my standard method without even knowing you had a better chainloaded version in there. I'm not sure if I should feel like a genius or an idiot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...