ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of a code that allows Mega Evolution during the story? I imagine it would work similarly to the Z-Moves codes, but I don't know anything about this stuff really.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There does seem to be a small chance that at the start screen your game may freeze, from the looks of it on O3DS. Dunno if this is to do with your plugin or NTR though yet as I haven't tested on any other games yet.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There does seem to be a small chance that at the start screen your game may freeze, from the looks of it on O3DS. Dunno if this is to do with your plugin or NTR though yet as I haven't tested on any other games yet.
This has to due with an incompatibility between the movie player in the game and the plugin framework. Happens on new3DS too. You have 15 seconds to skip the opening intro and load your game.

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, those are not generated in the stack the same way a wild encounter is, thats part of the games RomFS. You'd need to use something like PK3ds

Yeah I wanted to skip the whole creating a randomizer using pk3ds by asking this but it's all good.

How does the IV/EV code work because I'm trying to figure out how many EV's my Decidueye has exactly and I can't see it anywhere.

Last edited by graeme122,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I wanted to skip the whole creating a randomizer using pk3ds by asking this but it's all good.

How does the IV/EV code work because I'm trying to figure out how many EV's my Decidueye has exactly and I can't see it anywhere.
Go to the Pokémon status screen, where you can see their battle stats, then press X or Start depending on what stat you want to see and then change the Pokémon you're looking at using Up and Down to see it update. The IV and EV replace their battle stats on the top screen.

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go to the Pokémon status screen, where you can see their battle stats, then press X or Start depending on what stat you want to see and then change the Pokémon you're looking at using Up and Down to see it update. The IV and EV replace their battle stats on the top screen.

Thank you it worked great :)

Rayi19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I've a question, its possible to hack with SuMoHax the wonder trading? sorry 4 my noobie question.

vernoulli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
walkthrough walls code not working.
Hold R when you walk.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mashing "A" when loading seems to prevent the freeze.

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So if I do not use any illegal cheats, but only like modify BPs and FCs or even 100% catch rated SHINY non-legendaries pokemons, I can trade and go online without problems?

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if I do not use any illegal cheats, but only like modify BPs and FCs or even 100% catch rated SHINY non-legendaries pokemons, I can trade and go online without problems?
There is never a 100% security but yes if you don't create and use illegal cheats or pokemon you should be good.
Only bans i heard of was because people played the game and used online features before the game was released in they'r region.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If I used both Instant Hatch or Instant Obtain Egg, can the egg I obtained and pokemons I hatched by those two cheats go online and trade to other players? Will they able to tell them apart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol