ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Injection via spider3DSTools.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You are on a roll, thank you. Will this mean we will be able to edit the save in pkhex and inject it? Also, will this mean we will be able to do randomizers?

Randomizers require a full on hack of the rom. You might be able to inject random pokemon in to the encounter tables if all of them are loaded into ram (chances are only the route you are on is loaded into ram). Then there's the fact you can't "save" the encounter table, so expect all them random pokemon to reset after you exit the game.

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the easy stuff. I cleaned up SciresM's code a tad, enough that anyone else wanting to modify the code should find what they're looking for right away.
I'll start working on some fresh stuff next (runtime selection of clone single or clone box), but that could take a few days since I may have to incorporate ctrulib.

"ekx to b1s1 code.bin" is functionally identical to what you all have been using, just shrunken and slightly optimized. Also of note is that it no longer writes any debugging files to your SD.
"clone b1s1 to b1s2 code.bin" does exactly what it says on the tin. Whatever is in Box 1 Slot 1 is copied to Box 1 Slot 2. Use this repeatedly to make clones of many different Pokémon.
"clone b1s1 to fill box code.bin" fills Box 1 with clones of whatever was in Box 1 Slot 1. Use this for mass duplication of a single Pokémon.

Remember, the files must be renamed to code.bin before use!

How do you get the "clone b1s1 to fill box code.bin" to actually clone the pokemon?

bountycky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Breeding for a 6IV should take nor more than 20 Min+ but thats just me
Its depends on the poke. If it you need to teach it egg moves, hidden abilities, the righ nature.. And if course when you do it at the very first time, trust me, it is not that easy.. Try to get swichero on a klefki.. After yes it getS easier..

Gamefreak10124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Rename code.bin, put on SD root
2) Put Pokemon in Box 1 Slot 1
3) Activate haxx
4) ???
5) Profit!

I redid it after making sure it was the only thing on my sd card and the one for pokegen itself wasn't, while also of course making a backup that I can just copy onto it in the future, and got it to work. I made a hidden ability shiny lugia.

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so hyped for the this save file dumper/injector :hrth:

Very, very soon - within the next half hour.

It has two limitations:

1. It cannot import party data. It can export it fine, but it doesn't currently overwrite the party data cache that's stored in other places.

2. It cannot export or import map NPC data.

Everything else is fair game.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very, very soon - within the next half hour.

It has two limitations:

1. It cannot import party data. It can export it fine, but it doesn't currently overwrite the party data cache that's stored in other places.

2. It cannot export or import map NPC data.

Everything else is fair game.

Goodbye R4I Save Dongle :grog:

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum