ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Injection via spider3DSTools.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I finished the easy stuff. I cleaned up SciresM's code a tad, enough that anyone else wanting to modify the code should find what they're looking for right away.
I'll start working on some fresh stuff next (runtime selection of clone single or clone box), but that could take a few days since I may have to incorporate ctrulib.

"ekx to b1s1 code.bin" is functionally identical to what you all have been using, just shrunken and slightly optimized. Also of note is that it no longer writes any debugging files to your SD.
"clone b1s1 to b1s2 code.bin" does exactly what it says on the tin. Whatever is in Box 1 Slot 1 is copied to Box 1 Slot 2. Use this repeatedly to make clones of many different Pokémon.
"clone b1s1 to fill box code.bin" fills Box 1 with clones of whatever was in Box 1 Slot 1. Use this for mass duplication of a single Pokémon.

Remember, the files must be renamed to code.bin before use!

Attachments

• xyoras clone.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 205

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I finished the easy stuff. I cleaned up SciresM's code a tad, enough that anyone else wanting to modify the code should find what they're looking for right away.
I'll start working on some fresh stuff next (runtime selection of clone single or clone box), but that could take a few days since I may have to incorporate ctrulib.

"ekx to b1s1 code.bin" is functionally identical to what you all have been using, just shrunken and slightly optimized. Also of note is that it no longer writes any debugging files to your SD.
"clone b1s1 to b1s2 code.bin" does exactly what it says on the tin. Whatever is in Box 1 Slot 1 is copied to Box 1 Slot 2. Use this repeatedly to make clones of many different Pokémon.
"clone b1s1 to fill box code.bin" fills Box 1 with clones of whatever was in Box 1 Slot 1. Use this for mass duplication of a single Pokémon.

I would love you forever if you could make one that extracts battle videos

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I would love you forever if you could make one that extracts battle videos
Unfortunately, I would have no clue where to start with that. Unlike Pokémon data, the structure of Battle Video data isn't known (to me). I don't know if it would be in RAM in the first place, even during playback.
There's also the issue that I have no interest in Battle Videos whatsoever.

However, I'm pretty sure [user]Bond697[/user] helped (supposedly) crack Battle Videos on Game Freak's servers for Pokécheck before it became kill. You could shoot him a PM or something.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just delete your battle videos from your sd and do the long process of trying to find 2 people too battle and getting you SID from keyBV :/
That is not what I was asking in the slightest :/

I want to extract the videos for watching on the computer via some Third Party Player that doesn't exist yet :P

NeoKamek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks Fish, this will help out a lot with my Wondertrade giveaways :yaynds:

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Not trying to alarm anyone, but this has happened as of a while ago...
tG8Oowm.png

EDIT: "Emergency Maintenance"...

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe my dark void, belly drum, destiny bond and v-create Smeargle burned up the servers. oh well

Hahahaha, Smeargle sure seem a lot tougher recently... XD

I am deeply concerned by this, being an owner of a 2DS (so no means to downgrade) and being stuck on 9.2. I sure hope they don't release an update or it'll be the bane of my existence ;_;

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Complete save file dumper/injector is done for ORAS.

Need to get it working in X/Y, then I'll release it.

You are on a roll, thank you. Will this mean we will be able to edit the save in pkhex and inject it? Also, will this mean we will be able to do randomizers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.