devildixie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
if im not mistaken you need both..
this is the main "the new ntr cfw"
this is the support "boot ntr ntr cfw selector" to boot "the new ntr cfw"..

well i guess just try it for now..

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, this is how the actual game stores the SOS data (the first four battle slots in rolling order), we can't do much to make it easier to identify except doing damage to one and comparing their stats.
I don't want to be rude, but will you ever going to fix the "no wild encounters" and other codes for version 1.2?

wildvine47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Does the "catch trial Pokemon" cheat allow you to catch the Nihilego you fight early on in the Aether Foundation?

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For whatever reason the no outlines code and the pc anywhere code are not working for me.... Anytime I go to activate them it will exit out of the game and go to a luma3ds error screen

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't want to be rude, but will you ever going to fix the "no wild encounters" and other codes for version 1.2?
Any progress guys? I'd love to see this code make a comeback lol :)
Halo, ignoring us?
The plugin is considered feature complete, don't expect an update any time soon.

From the GitHub release page:
Also, first official v1.0.0 release! I'll still be updating this plugin for new game updates but new features and cheats will be less frequent as I work on other projects.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The plugin is considered feature complete, don't expect an update any time soon.

From the GitHub release page:
I'm not asking for updates and new codes, but for fixing codes that worked in the past.
And BTW how can this be a "complete" version if there are buggy codes?

Reactions: royr719

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking for updates and new codes, but for fixing codes that worked in the past.
And BTW how can this be a "complete" version if there are buggy codes?

This is his project, he'll fix it whenever he finds the time and motivation to fix it,
and same reason developers release their games when they consider it "complete" even though it has bugs in it, this cheat menu is no exception.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is his project, he'll fix it whenever he finds the time and motivation to fix it,
and same reason developers release their games when they consider it "complete" even though it has bugs in it, this cheat menu is no exception.
I know but it's been so long, in the past when there was a bug and someone told him about it, he fixed it right away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99