Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey, so, I know this is a bug with a "preview release" but either way I'm hoping it's alright to post here in the official thread.
NTR Viewer seems to be broken with Pokemon games. This is recent, easily only since a couple days ago; it worked fine before 11.0, but I haven't changed my Native FIRM with the update, and any other game besides Pokemon seems fine. I'm not exactly sure what the issue is here, but I've taken a couple of screen caps, hopefully you can work off of that.
I'm not using any cheats, and this is a legitimate game install (not pirated). It consistently is failing on any Pokemon game I try (Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Omega Ruby). The Viewer seems to work properly on the title screen, and fails when entering into the game proper. Hitting the home menu button works however, but upon returning to the game, the Viewer seems to freeze.
I'd like to know as well if anyone else is having issues with this.
(Screen caps in the spoiler)
1d5ea41d75605ca1c0254c6dcbbad66c.png

3d80239969a500ad94415c9fb9faf35a.png

08571ddf6df04532cb2ff4be14eeb089.png

d53bbe65bc4081c6b8266dbf47639051.png

Edit: I'll also mention I'm using Luma3DS v5.4 as my Custom Firmware.

Last edited by damin,

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey hey, so, I know this is a bug with a "preview release" but either way I'm hoping it's alright to post here in the official thread.
NTR Viewer seems to be broken with Pokemon games. This is recent, easily only since a couple days ago; it worked fine before 11.0, but I haven't changed my Native FIRM with the update, and any other game besides Pokemon seems fine. I'm not exactly sure what the issue is here, but I've taken a couple of screen caps, hopefully you can work off of that.
I'm not using any cheats, and this is a legitimate game install (not pirated). It consistently is failing on any Pokemon game I try (Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Omega Ruby). The Viewer seems to work properly on the title screen, and fails when entering into the game proper. Hitting the home menu button works however, but upon returning to the game, the Viewer seems to freeze.
I'd like to know as well if anyone else is having issues with this.
(Screen caps in the spoiler)
1d5ea41d75605ca1c0254c6dcbbad66c.png

3d80239969a500ad94415c9fb9faf35a.png

08571ddf6df04532cb2ff4be14eeb089.png

d53bbe65bc4081c6b8266dbf47639051.png

Edit: I'll also mention I'm using Luma3DS v5.4 as my Custom Firmware.

Pokemon games turn off the Wi-Fi, just go online in game for it to come back on.

damin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it worked for a moment; it connected, and then Error Code 002-0119 popped up. "A System Update is required."
I'm curious if this is because I'm using 10.2 Native Firm, but I think it might also be just because NTR Viewer disables online anyways.
I swear Pokemon didn't used to have this issue. Maybe I can try to enable the Debugger -after- getting ingame and turning WiFi on? I'll try that now, then edit when I get a conclusion.

Edit; attempted with NTR loaded. Same error, I'm almost positive now that it's due to NTR still using 10.2 Native Firmware. The fact that Pokemon disables WiFi until you manually enable it explains why it isn't working though, so thank you @shadowofdarkness for that information. It's a bit frustrating that this issue means Pokemon can't be streamed, but I suppose it's nice to at least have a reason why.
Thank you for responding.

Last edited by damin,

Lynrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having the same issue with Pokemon Y, when connecting it's saying "A system update required". Hopefully the issue gets found out and sorted!

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you still having issues, please update your CFW first to 11.0. I'm going to assume anyone else that has a problem with it afterwards are NOT already on aureiNAND+safea9haxloaderthingthign.

Those with issues about pokemon not working, you'll have to just reconnect to the internet after loading up your save file/starting your game.
Those with issues about any games that don't connect to the internet (such as zelda), not working please use these commands in this order:
  1. connect('192.168.1.XXX',8000) <---replace XXX with your n3ds IP
  2. write(0x0105ae4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)
  3. remoteplay()
Those with hacked pokemon games (if your like me), i can use your help/input.

I just started streaming rutile ruby, and from my own experience hacked pokemon games tend to crash under NTRboot cause i've experienced it mutliple times on the rising ruby hack. Problem now is it crashes much more frequently then rising ruby ever did, every -15-20 mins instead of once an hour. I can't for the life of me find a way around this. Does anyone know why this might occur? i have ZERO problems with my cartridge ORAS, but this could be a issue with a "digital game" or that it's just the sheer fact that it's a unmodified stable game running. Does anyone know if "write(0x0105ae4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)" tends to crash any game more often then NTRboot.cia already does? I'd go straight to github and ask, but that's just bug reporting and i'd report this IF i can confirm this is a bug.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you remove an issue tracker?
That's literally the stupidest thing you could do. How are you going to track issues without it? The forum topic? Because that's wayyy more flooded with nonsense than the issue tracker could ever hope to be.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's literally the stupidest thing you could do. How are you going to track issues without it? The forum topic? Because that's wayyy more flooded with nonsense than the issue tracker could ever hope to be.
If you want it so badly why not just add it yourse-
oh wait.. it's closed source.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Because it was abused by someone and I can not found a better way to solve that.

I an not good at English, so I don't want to (and not talented at doing) argue with anyone about these things.
In this way, if I think I was blamed for making stuffs without charge, I should be better to stop this ineffective attempt. So literally no issue trackers are needed anymore.

Last edited by cell9,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because it was abused by someone and I can not found a better way to solve that.

I an not good at English, so I don't want to (and not talented at doing) argue with anyone about these things.
In this way, if I think I was blamed for making stuffs without charge, I should be better to stop this ineffective attempt. So literally no issue trackers are needed anymore.
You know, if this was open source, then everyone would leave you alone.
Juuust sayin' B-)

Reactions: Xiphiidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries