Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello,

I am going to buy a NEW US 3DS XL with real FW9.2, having cracked with Gateway already (not knowing the exact emuNAND version tho) .

I have a few questions:-

(1) I wonder this NTR CFW could install on the said console?

(2) Am I correct to say that this CFW CANNOT be used together with Gateway card to play illegitimate games (which isn't my intent here as I want the region unlock feature).

(3) I wonder whether this NTR CFR would enable me to (a) access the eshop; (2) play JP retail cartridge (say, pokemon XY/ORAS) perfectly on my my said US console (i.e. free of region lock + online gameplay) without any issues?

(4) What is the difference between installing NTR in Emunand and Sysnand?

Sorry a bit for so many questions. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by stebrick,

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't get it working after I updated my emuNAND to 10.6, can someone help me? I'm on O3DS with [email protected], the NTR version is 3.3. When I start the app it just start dumping my home menu and tells it's not supported.

Reactions: reprep

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am going to buy a NEW US 3DS XL with real FW9.2, having cracked with Gateway already (not knowing the exact emuNAND version tho) .

I have a few questions:-

(1) I wonder this NTR CFW could install on the said console?

(2) Am I correct to say that this CFW CANNOT be used together with Gateway card to play illegitimate games (which isn't my intent here as I want the region unlock feature).

(3) I wonder whether this NTR CFR would enable me to (a) access the eshop; (2) play JP retail cartridge (say, pokemon XY/ORAS) perfectly on my my said US console (i.e. free of region lock + online gameplay) without any issues?

(4) What is the difference between installing NTR in Emunand and Sysnand?

Sorry a bit for so many questions. Any help is appreciated.
1. Well i'm assuming you can since install it on the console as long as you can install cia's and such.
2. I used them both together just fine, i mostly used the cheat plugin from ntr and the cheats from gateway at the same time for some games
3. you should be able to access the eshop through an updated emunand without any issues, the rest i don't know :P
4. install everything you want to emunand so then you don't mess up sysnand :P

Qwizhi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm on o3ds 9.2 sysnand, 10.6 emunand, using Cakes cfw.
I can't seem to get this to work at all, no matter what mix and match of 3.3 or 3.2 cia and bin I use, it tells me my firmware is unsupported.

Is there something I'm missing here? The instructions in the original post just say install the cia, move the bin to root, and run the cia.

Edit: Figured it out after some googling. The current cakes points you to 10.4 native_firm instead of one this supports.
All I had to do was grab an older native_firm to run with cakes.

How did you make it work and what files should I look and where can I find it? I am using the CakesFW 138 + A9LH SysNand.

Yump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't get NTR to work after installing A9LH with Cakes CFW

Used the latest guide

Edit: Deleted firmware_patched.bin in /cakes folder and it works now

Last edited by Yump,

Doctor Qwerty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Doctor Qwerty,
Reactions: swarzesherz

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have time to go through 100 pages, so here is my question. Can I make a plugin to allow loading a edited .code when launching a game? Im pretty sure that it can load edited romfs, but I only need it to load the .code/code.bin. Any links would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont have time to go through 100 pages, so here is my question. Can I make a plugin to allow loading a edited .code when launching a game? Im pretty sure that it can load edited romfs, but I only need it to load the .code/code.bin. Any links would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Use HANS if you want a modified exefs. It's the easiest. to use if you launch hb through yellows8 hblauncher

D

Deleted User

When I select a process and press dump, where is the dump stored on my sd?

SamHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a N3DS XL with GW 10.6 emunand. Can I install NTR ont it ? I keep getting "current firmware not supported" ?!

yoshimashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3ds cake cfw 10.6 U and I followed the latest posts in installing Ntr 3.3 but even after putting my game plugin.clg in the /plugin/ID number folder, I haven't been able to seem to find the NTR working. I put Fantasy Life cheat.clg I found on a forum here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-codes-fantasy-life.405886/page-3) and even after I successfully boot into NTR, whenever I play Fantasy Life I can't make the cheat load up. I've clicked the home button and I even clicked R + L but no luck. What should I do?

Last edited by yoshimashi,

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I select a process and press dump, where is the dump stored on my sd?

Should be on the root of the SD cart. I suggest using the debugger if possible to make dumps because you can choose where to save it.

If i install this, will it interfere with RXtools?

Works fine with RXTools.

I have a N3DS XL with GW 10.6 emunand. Can I install NTR ont it ? I keep getting "current firmware not supported" ?!

The provided native firm needs to be 10.4 or lower if I remember correctly.

I have a N3ds cake cfw 10.6 U and I followed the latest posts in installing Ntr 3.3 but even after putting my game plugin.clg in the /plugin/ID number folder, I haven't been able to seem to find the NTR working. I put Fantasy Life cheat.clg I found on a forum here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-codes-fantasy-life.405886/page-3) and even after I successfully boot into NTR, whenever I play Fantasy Life I can't make the cheat load up. I've clicked the home button and I even clicked R + L but no luck. What should I do?

Does the screen flash green when the game loads up? Are you using the correct region of the game? Is your game updated/patched? If it doesn't flash green, there is an error with the cheat plugin itself, making it unable to be loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!