Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I never got the real time save feature to work, help?

Ex: hyrule warrior legend.
Mid battle-->press start-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->save slot 0--> wait until I see save complete-->go back to game
Latter, Mid battle-->press start-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->load slot 0--> wait until I see load complete-->tries to go game, game freezes/system crashed

I have not gotten a successful load as it always crashea

Edit, oops I shouldn't press start. Misreads

Last edited by YyAoMmIi,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
out of curiosity, how would one run a few edited files that are normally located in a *.bin file to work properly with a NTR patch? Would I have to repack and add the complete *.bin file?

Last edited by Dgrin,

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I never got the real time save feature to work, help?

Ex: hyrule warrior legend.
Mid battle-->press start-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->save slot 0--> wait until I see save complete-->go back to game
Latter, Mid battle-->press start-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->load slot 0--> wait until I see load complete-->tries to go game, game freezes/system crashed

I have not gotten a successful load as it always crashea

Edit, oops I shouldn't press start. Misreads
Naw, I still need helping getting the real time save to work.
This time I tried mid game.
Mid battle-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->save slot 0--> wait until I see save complete-->go back to game
Latter, Mid battle-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->load slot 0--> wait until I see load complete-->tries to go game, game freezes/system crashed

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Naw, I still need helping getting the real time save to work.
This time I tried mid game.
Mid battle-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->save slot 0--> wait until I see save complete-->go back to game
Latter, Mid battle-->press home menu-->ntr menu-->load slot 0--> wait until I see load complete-->tries to go game, game freezes/system crashed

Are you using the US version of Hyrule Warriors Legends? If so it may be related to the fact that the game seems to crash when you load a cheat.plg. I've been looking for the past few days but I can't find a solution. Maybe @cell9 has an idea.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't exit out of Pokemon Omega Ruby on NTR to boot up another app. I'd have to turn off the game and turn back on. Is it an NTR thing? If it matters, I was using a language emulation plugin.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
on latest ntr i cant connect to zelda ocarina of time maybe because its an offline game -> is there a way to create mem dumps (and search for cheats) without tcp-connection ?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
on latest ntr i cant connect to zelda ocarina of time maybe because its an offline game -> is there a way to create mem dumps (and search for cheats) without tcp-connection ?
You can suspend the game with the home button and open the browser. That enables WiFi so you can use the debugger (as long as the browser is opened). Sucks that you've got to do this but I've managed to create my cheat plugin nevertheless

Reactions: FunThomas

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ntr fails because "system or homemenu version is not supported". Im on o3ds emunand latest ver.
EDIT: I was using a wrong bootntr cia version or something. I found another which works

Last edited by YamiZee,

VIERcntHOLZ

yep, theres missing an "u".
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you :-)

Can anyone tell me, where i find a bunch of Plugins for the NTR?
Especially a cheat plugin? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...