ROM Hack [Release] NEW Taiko no Tatsujin Mystery Adventure PLUS

Nabix

Graphic Designer and Translator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taiko no Tatsujin Mystery Adventure PLUS (or 3DS3+ for short)

This is a mod for 3DS3 that fully overhauls all the graphics and base songs and brings it into the modern era! This mod has a whopping 70+ new songs to play! This mod has a mix of official and custom charts made by the charters in the TJADB server! (https://discord.gg/Vxr7UcXJGW)
The English patch is based on the older English patch made by tiduscrying!

This mod contains a:

- New title screen logo
- Entirely new English translation (UI only, no RPG mode)
- Replaced the standard taiko font with the Nijiiro font
- New song select UI based on Niijiro
- Entirely new base-game song list
- Replaced Classical genre with VTuber genre

Here's a spreadsheet of the entire song list! (including DLC that I can't post here)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MsPbm7Xf6L9kqgJ5GSvk_LOBU8f9jFES20bb2um042U/edit?usp=sharing

And here's the download link! The download contains the mod, as well as a save file that has all the songs unlocked from the start (so you don't have to play the pesky RPG mode :3)

The main mod uses Luma LayeredFS!

3DS3+ -

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited by Nabix,

Nabix

Graphic Designer and Translator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great ! Any plans on continuying the translation for the RPG gamemode too ?
Most likely not, there's not really a reason to translate it on here when you could just play through it in English on Switch or just watch a video playthrough of it. I still haven't figured out how to do text editing properly either lol

PoorPocketsMcNewHold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Most likely not, there's not really a reason to translate it on here when you could just play through it in English on Switch or just watch a video playthrough of it. I still haven't figured out how to do text editing properly either lol
Didn't knew they translated it on Nintendo Switch ! Oh well, I do like the selection of custom tracks either. That's the main attrait after all.

Reactions: Nabix

ShinyDarkrai47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this! Just a bit a question.

I've installed the base mod no problem. But how do I go about installing the DLC songs? I see you've linked each of the songs in the spreadsheet, but do I use them as-is or do I have to convert them first? And am I supposed to use the Taiko 3DS3 DLC Builder and Switcher tools to install them, or something else? A very simple and short step-by-step would be helpful, I could figure out the rest myself.

Thank you for making this mod!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/-LojrWhtcdc?si=OHUlEdXqmWc1OMO1